Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    With such a small sample size this doesn't really mean much, if anything, for now. Its still nice to see rogues are well balanced(wtf) and that there is still a 100k dps divide from top to bottom...
    sample size...its quite obvious that all classes got buffed but hunters got the least amount of buffs. The sky isn't falling it HAS already fallen. We are worst off now then we were before relative to every other class.

Seems like all specs will remain in the dumpster number wise.

Specs are balance around teir sets....

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Keep believing in the tier set miracle. Not going to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    and our set bonus is gonna double our damage? cuz if we doubled our single target dps we'd still only be second bahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Hahaha this is great.

Provide logs or you're a baddy. But if you do provide logs, you obviously aren't in a decent guild so you're still a baddie.

Nerdrage more mate. Looking forward to your unsub post.
    Didn't you just make a post raging about logs that aren't even accurate over in another post? Hypocritical much?

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Didn't you just make a post raging about logs that aren't even accurate over in another post? Hypocritical much?
    I don't think so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    I don't think so?
    My bad then, thought you made a post called " literally every class 100k dps higher on single target than hunters." which is doing everything you told that other guy to do My bad, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    My bad then, thought you made a post called " literally every class 100k dps higher on single target than hunters." which is doing everything you told that other guy to do My bad, sorry!
    Where did I say that logs aren't accurate though?