Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    who cares about Nihi LUL . This guild became a joke after HFC progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluun View Post
    Yeah this.

I don't understand why Blizzard sticks around with this 20-man idea. Sure it's more fun to be in a 20-man raid but it's just hard to fill the roster with good and reliable people. It's somewhat easier to maintain a 10-man group than 20.
    Because 10HC was a joke of a difficulty. There were maybe over 5 full tiers, around 10 bosses in total that were harder than 25HC counterparts and all the rest was pretty much easier. 10HC mode was a good alt run mode, that's the only thing it ever was and will be.

Sure it wasn't because of their bipolar GM?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Because 10HC was a joke of a difficulty. There were maybe over 5 full tiers, around 10 bosses in total that were harder than 25HC counterparts and all the rest was pretty much easier. 10HC mode was a good alt run mode, that's the only thing it ever was and will be.
    I don't really want to turn this thread into a discussion about 10 man raiding but at this point, with the game the way it is, I would love for it to come back. My greatest days in WOW were in 10 man groups. People are coming and going so fast, I just don't think it's feasible anymore to keep the large roster sizes. L

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Doesn't nessecarily needs to be 10-man, flexible would be okay too. Just make it optional. Also there were alot more 10-man Heroic Raiding Guilds than 25 and not because 25 was too hard, but it was hard to gather and keep that many people around.

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    you get rush from doing LFR? and u are saying all of those world first and hard work means nothing? because u cannot pass LFR?
    and neither of these things matter because its a video game? while u have 5k posts on a video game thread !i guess you " care " alot but u cannot just succeed like them, so u are downgrading them. with that sarcastic smiley face

yes i do - i can enjoy nice graphicmodels and have fun killing stuff and yes all those worlf first means nothing for anyone besides people who make $ on twitch . rest is meaningless and will be forgotten very fast. rest is just as meaningless as my lfr kills

if you say how important mythic race is for you tell without checking anywhere who were in first helya kill besides Sco ? after all it matter so you should know all 20 people - while reality is you may be able to put those most popular streamers name but rest ? rest are just meaningless grunts who are nothign more then a tools to make Sco media empire rise .

Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    When they were called Ensidia, they achieved Algalon world first, which was for me the most interesting and exciting raiding boss in the game. People who raided back then will care and will remember them, while your name will be never even be remembered.
    which means that you are agreeing with me that the only ones that care are old dinosaurs who refuse to let go the glory days of past ? thank you

Deleted
    Well that happens. They haven't really been in the top for a while anyway. I see how that can limit the feeling of being special, if you want to be #1 but don't succeed on it.
    I bet the skilled players will look into some other guilds and continue there - if not even starting a new guild, recruit and get back into the top.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not surprising, raiding at that level hasn't been fun for a while and people get burned very fast and given the way WOW is set up they don't have a lot of new players to fill those gaps.

High End raiding wasn't always about this Mythic Crap with 24/7 schedules, alt farming, PTR playing nonsense. It started to become that gradually and Blizzard made it worse.

You might think clearing a raid instance quickly in a few weeks is "fun" when you're in a top guild. It's nothing but fun, you get little sleep, have to play a lot of hours which is tiring and then your "reward" is bragging rights on the internet as well as having fuck all to do in the game for months until they release new content.

The burn rate of players in that situation is big, and why bother when you can clear the whole damned place on a lower difficulty anyway?

I don't say any of this as a "scrub". I raided on Magtheridon EU in late BC, early Wrath in one of the Top 5 guilds there ( we were top 300 world wide ). Guess which guild was on Maggy with it's insufferable lag and massive horde player base back then? Nihilum which became Ensidia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    yes i do - i can enjoy nice graphicmodels and have fun killing stuff and yes all those worlf first means nothing for anyone besides people who make $ on twitch . rest is meaningless and will be forgotten very fast. rest is just as meaningless as my lfr kills

if you say how important mythic race is for you tell without checking anywhere who were in first helya kill besides Sco ? after all it matter so you should know all 20 people - while reality is you may be able to put those most popular streamers name but rest ? rest are just meaningless grunts who are nothign more then a tools to make Sco media empire rise .

which means that you are agreeing with me that the only ones that care are old dinosaurs who refuse to let go the glory days of past ? thank you
    We get it, you hate the dinosaurs. Please just move on, you're not bringing anything up in here worth talking about. You're just trying to start drama, because your LFR que hasn't popped yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW9m5Erqcwo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RikhGamin...53609549070336

I guess they said they couldn't keep up with all the people leaving the game and finding replacements for them.

I hope the link works as I am posting this from my phone. If it doesn't work, you can just look up Rikh's Twitter page, who is the top mage in their guild and also a popular twitch streamer.

Edit: Thank you @Swordfish Trombone for finding the longer explanation posted by Treckie: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spfqhm
    Nihilum has been a sinking ship for some time now. They've been putting patches on the flooding to try and keeping it afloat but it had a lot of internal problems, roster included, for quite a few years now. It falling apart was a matter of how much could the officers could take before breaking.
    I'm an officer in my guild (rank 42 world) and we keep our doors open to replacements because we never know when we will need them. People come and go quite often, similar to how it has always been in high tier raiding.
    The problem with replacements was already explained by Exorsus in their post. People aren't incentiviced enough to continue hardcore raiding in this game anymore. You sacrifice so much and you get so little in return, even more so with mythic + awarding similar or higher quality gear than raids. The only reward you are getting right now from mythic raiding is the feeling of acomplishment, just that.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2016-12-28 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    The only reward you are getting right now from mythic raiding is the feeling of acomplishment, just that.
    And that should be enough.

What do you want really? Money for coming in the top 10? Some kind of fame? Its a fucken video game, over come the challenge, Be happy or just don't do it at all. What you get now is no different then what you got in TBC.

They bitched about not getting paided to beat a boss in a video game....

Want to get paided for playing games then run a Twitch or Youtube channel.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-28 at 11:57 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i've played on tarren mill longer than nihilum it's nice to keep outlasting them every couple of years when the guild dies and comes back again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i've played on tarren mill longer than nihilum it's nice to keep outlasting them every couple of years when the guild dies and comes back again lol.
    You forgot the part where Kungen comes back, asks to get carried and then complains the content is too easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And that should be enough.

What do you want really? Money for coming in the top 10? Some kind of fame? Its a fucken video game, over come the challenge, Be happy or just don't do it at all. What you get now is no different then what you got in TBC.

They bitched about not getting paided to beat a boss in a video game....

Want to get paided for playing games then they should run a Twitch or Youtube channel.
    Unfortunately you can't run a channel for every progression raider. Even if you have a channel for you guild with some monetization, WoW doesn't get enough media to earn anything worth sacrificing so much time.
    It's happening exactly what you are saying -"Be happy or just don't do it all"-Indeed people simply choose to not do it.
    In TBC we got exclusve ingame items that you couldn't get anywhere else. Including legendaries. In-game power is also an incentive that can replace real life money for many people, but that is also stripped thin.

To put a personal case to underline what non-tier raids are like right now: We have extended Trial of Valor's save since it came out because it was a waste of time to reclear it since we could get similar or better ilvl gear from mythic +. Emerald nightmare gear was mostly disenchanted and unwanted. These few months have been awkward.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2016-12-28 at 12:06 PM.

Unfortunately you can't run a channel for every progression raider. Even if you have a channel for you guild with some monetization, WoW doesn't get enough media to earn anything worth sacrificing so much time.
    It's happening exactly what you are saying -"Be happy or just don't do it all"-Indeed people simply choose to not do it.
    In TBC we got exclusve ingame items that you couldn't get anywhere else. Including legendaries. In-game power is also an incentive that can replace real life money for many people, but that is also stripped thin.
    wait what ? so after all mythic raiders dont raid for chalenge like 3/4 of this forums always claim they do only for gear and shinies ? what a surprising shocker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    wait what ? so after all mythic raiders dont raid for chalenge like 3/4 of this forums always claim they do only for gear and shinies ? what a surprising shocker
    They are complementary rewards. You take one out and the other loses a lot of spark Many people who are raiding at the top right now are doing it more for the challenge than the gear, since the gear is not as appealing as before.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2016-12-28 at 12:11 PM.

You get exclusive ingame items now as well, Sorry but WoW isn't here to stroke or boost your ego.

Ether play because you enjoy it or don't play at all, WoW will do fine without this type of player.

- - - Updated - - -

They are complementary rewards. You take one out and the other loses a lot of spark
    Ya bullshit that isn't complementary. You don't like ur steak less because it comes with a salad and not mashed potato's.

You did it for the ego boost and that boost is no longer there. Get ur fix somewhere else if that's the case.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    They did naxx w1 in vanilla, they deserve respect

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    They did naxx w1 in vanilla, they deserve respect
    Oh man yeah they really deserve respect for something 12 years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You forgot the part where Kungen comes back, asks to get carried and then complains the content is too easy.
    and you think hes not right or what ??