[Megathread] Astroneer

"Astroneer is set during a 25th century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives and resources in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich.

On this adventure, a player’s most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources from planets, and moons. Resources can be traded or crafted into new tools, vehicles, and modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile rover bases."

http://astroneer.space/

I played this for about 5 hours last night and had a lot of fun. Have any of you guys tried it yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Played for 6 hours. It's a solid foundation and I look forward to seeing what they build upon it.

Deleted
    Saw some of gameplay from MikeBakaFony on youtube, looks okay for early starter.

Their channel has a few clips a couple hours or so long, but doesn't show that much.

Hope this turns out good

I have definitely gotten my $19.99 worth out of this. The cross-platform capability (xbox + PC) is also very convenient.

I went into the game completely blind... at least in the sense that I did not actively research wtf to do. It has been a fun experience figuring things out.

It looks a bit content-starved but I like the visuals. Will definitely keep an eye on this.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Looks neat, I'll keep an eye on it. Games like this usually don't keep my interest, but there are some unique things I see. Very cool.

So, I'm about 30 hours in and I've had a lot of fun. I've researched everything I believe and have a strong base on 3 planets. I've poked around on each planet a pretty good bit and overall I think it's a great game. I'll definitely come back to this game here and there as the update it. Astroneer has great potential.