Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Legendary System?

This is a joke Blizz, isn't it?
    http://prntscr.com/dpnez3

Deleted
    Look at the bright side! Your next one will very likely be good!

7+ Year Old Account
    So why not look at it from a positive perspective?
    You now have bonus haste every 30 seconds or so (depending on the trash or on the boss)
    Improved mobility (which we lament often)
    You have two extra choices for additional survivability.

Im not trying to be sarcastic, i know it feels shit to not get a performance improving ledj, but there are still benefits to the ones you got.

15+ Year Old Account
    Another way to look at it is at least you HAVE a legendary. Working on my FOURTH 110 (have eight more to go) and I still have not even SEEN one let alone get one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Another way to look at it is at least you HAVE a legendary. Working on my FOURTH 110 (have eight more to go) and I still have not even SEEN one let alone get one
    Then you are simply not doing enough, especially the first legendary should come very quickly.
    If you do daily emissary's some mythic dungeons and a normal/ lfr raid you should definitely have atleast one already.

Yea this seems very unlikely, You must ding 110 and do nothing but level next alt - Every single alt in my large guild has gotten his first in a couple of days by just doing some mythic/lfr/emmisary.

RNG is RNG but i did notice that my newer characters seemed to get legs faster (First: 1 after ~8d played, second: 2 after ~6d played, third: 2 after 2d played)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    So why not look at it from a positive perspective?
    You now have bonus haste every 30 seconds or so (depending on the trash or on the boss)
    Improved mobility (which we lament often)
    You have two extra choices for additional survivability.

Im not trying to be sarcastic, i know it feels shit to not get a performance improving ledj, but there are still benefits to the ones you got.
    I dont need survivability, like for real. If i would have wrists, i wouldn't wear prydaz, because i know how to survive without such a legendary crap

Maybe you should actually pick a character and play it instead of wasting time on multiple ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    My biggest gripe with the current legendary system is that each legendary takes significantly longer to get than the last. Rerolling after getting 4-5 bad legendaries shouldn't ever be a quicker route to getting bis legendaries. I'm in the same boat and it's pretty demoralizing.

Deleted
    Deem yourself lucky, i got all UH legendaries which means 2 of them are sitting in my bags , and the legendary boots

Deleted
    i got the boots, love them, as they give frost a much needed mobility boost, which were not getting baseline at all (wraith walk only adds about 5% if used on cooldown.

as for prydaz, when 7.1.5 hits itll be great for tanking

7+ Year Old Account
    Like others said, stick to one class for a bit. I don't have an alt at all. Always practicing and gearing my dk every day. Got three legendaries this week. Two an hour apart. ������
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Like others said, stick to one class for a bit. I don't have an alt at all. Always practicing and gearing my dk every day. Got three legendaries this week. Two an hour apart. ������
    Got bracers... so lucky lol

I love the legendary system! I have Sephuz, Prydaz and two UH legendaries even though I haven't touched UH in 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    i got the boots, love them, as they give frost a much needed mobility boost, which were not getting baseline at all (wraith walk only adds about 5% if used on cooldown.

as for prydaz, when 7.1.5 hits itll be great for tanking
    Nope, they reverted the change so the shield will still be 15% for tanks.
    Last edited by goriander; 2016-12-31 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    Meanwhile I get these -

http://imgur.com/a/lsyj4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Got bracers... so lucky lol
    frost bracers where my first legendary

Wow. My lock has four. I rerolled to 110 DK in 48 hours. Got my first Legendary in 45 minutes. Was blood belt. RNG is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by skrog View Post
    Look at the bright side! Your next one will very likely be good!
    I mean probably not, considering there's only one actual best piece at any given time. Anything else is just disappointing. Still need to hit that 1/7.