Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    How do you know it is 2 million? People have said around 10% of the playerbase raids Mythic and participates in high end content. If that was 9-10 million then WoW would have around 900k-1 million subs left. I don't think you understand how a business works. And if you are claiming 8 million from 6+2 then WoW would have 800k subs. 800k would be fucking dire for a game like WoW.
    Im pretty sure, that is impossible to satisfy 8M players. It also seems to be the "majority"(as much as I can read polution here), is not satisfied either anyway.

Why not just stop it and Legion was the right step. People who don't know what D2 was, don't know what is it to be in a top notch guild, but acting as if they are, got a reason to just fuck off now.

Im having it my way, so im not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Im pretty sure, that is impossible to satisfy 8M players. It also seems to be the "majority"(as much as I can read polution here), is not satisfied either anyway.

Why not just stop it and Legion was the right step. People who don't know what D2 was, don't know what is it to be in a top notch guild, but acting as if they are, got a reason to just fuck off now.

You clearly aren't having it your own way. Game is marketed towards everyone. Also what majority? Only majority here is people have told the OP to stop paying if they cannot afford the sub. Find me the majority of posts that say "hurr durr casuals ruined wow" or "Blizzard should stop marketing their game to everyone". If anything your toxic attitude is in the minority here.

Your problem is you seem to think the majority of the playerbase post here and on the official WoW Forums. They don't and you also seem to think you know how the majority play,act and feel. Guess what.....You don't.

You should stop assuming, you do know what assuming does right?

Legion and WoW is marketed towards everyone. If you was having your way, you wouldn't be here bitching.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Your problem is you seem to think the majority of the playerbase post here and on the official WoW Forums. They don't and you also seem to think you know how the majority play,act and feel. Guess what.....You don't.

You should stop assuming, you do know what assuming does right?
    I swear, you could stop a person on the street, ask him what WoW is... Whatever the answer he is commng up with, is what you are reading here as opnion about the game.

It serves no purpose other than eating the community up from inside. I hate this direction, cause by loud people, who don't have any interest to start off with. They should be gone forever.

Back in like 5 years ago, this place was for theorycrafting, strategy and other information exchange. Can you say that now?

I swear, you could stop a person on the street, ask him what WoW is... Whatever the answer he is commng up with, is what you are reading here as opnion about the game.

It serves no purpose other than eating the community up from inside. I hate this direction, cause by loud people, who don't have any interest to start off with. They should be gone forever.

Back in like 5 years ago, this place was for theorycrafting, strategy and other information exchange. Can you say that now?
    Uhm no it wasn't. It was a WoW fansite. You are really grasping at straws here. Also go read the Class sub forums. They are there for a reason.

Wildstar doesn't do any of that. Like I said it has the fairest F2P model out there.
    It's not clear WildStar's F2P model is bringing in sufficient money to sustain that game, though.

WildStar was such a tragedy. While their development process was apparently chaotic and mismanaged, their #Hardcore approach was also exactly the opposite of what they should have done.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Yep go read the Class Sub Forums.

This has always been a WoW fansite with other topics about games and what not as well.

Like I said early'er you are clearly clueless about Wow and now clearly clueless about this site.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    It's not clear WildStar's F2P model is bringing in sufficient money to sustain that game, though.

WildStar was such a tragedy. While their development process was apparently chaotic and mismanaged, their #Hardcore approach was also exactly the opposite of what they should have done.
    Exactly. Which goes back to my point of marketing a game to a niche audience. That audience will always be the minority and just can't be done. You have to market your game to appeal to as many people as possible especially in the MMO department.

The F2P model is great but yeah you are right it's not helping it. The quarterly reports for Q3 show it almost fell by half compared to Q2.

Deleted
    Alright, i do that. Would just like to repost without that sentence now:

More:
    Im so happy for Legion. People must leave and legion is giving them a reason.

Alright, i do that. Would just like to repost without that sentence now:

If someone bought the game they have an interest to start playing it. If they threw a sub down they have an interest to continue playing. Again grasping at straws. By your logic I have no interest to continue playing FF14 yet I pay a monthly sub for it.

Deleted
    If someone bought the game they have an interest to start playing it. If they threw a sub down they have an interest to continue playing. Again grasping at straws. By your logic I have no interest to continue playing FF14 yet I pay a monthly sub for it.
    Well, you like the game don't you? You have all the reasons.

It's more like people are playing Fifa 2017 while they hate soccer. Just fuck off with that, why do you spread BS here in that case.

It's more like people are playing Fifa 2017 while they hate soccer. Just fuck off with that, why do you spread BS here in that case.
    Exactly so why would I continue to pay for it if I don't like it? Your argument is flawed just like all of your others that would suggest methods to make WoW more likely to go down the F2P route rather than not to do so.

And to expand upon the bolded. Oh the irony and hypocrisy.

Deleted
    You have to market your game to appeal to as many people as possible especially in the MMO department.
    Yep, this is the key right here, you can do a Dark Souls game, which is targeted to a niche audience, and still the game has good sales, but it is SINGLE PLAYER, there are no logistics or scheduling required for playing the game.

Got some proof to this? People can like a game and just not like some choices that was made to it. I love Wow and yet I don't like some choices made with it.

Seriously I got to ask are you like 14? Because this is a simple adult concept and you clearly don't get it. Welcome to the world of criticism and opinions.

To the Bolded: That's the pot calling the kattle black.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Got some proof to this? People can like a game and just not like some choices that was made to it. I love Wow and yet I don't like some choices made with it.

Seriously I got to ask are you like 14? Because this is a simple adult concept and you clearly don't get it. Welcome to the world of criticism and opinions.

To the Bolded: That's the pot calling the kattle black.
    I love wow as well and I don't like the choices either. For me MoP is the perfect version of wow.

But i don't go on witchhunt because RNG is keeping me away from world first kills etc.(just have a look on what people are writing).

Welcome to the world of moderate and fair criticism.

I love wow as well and I don't like the choices either. For me MoP is the perfect version of wow.

But i don't go on witchhunt because RNG is keeping me away from world first kills etc.(just have a look on what people are writing).

Uhm you are witch hunting a specific portion of the playerbase right now and saying they shouldn't be allowed to play. Do you even know what a witch hunt is?

Telling people to get the fuck out of the game you play isn't moderate or fair criticism.

Once again you think the people who post on the forums is the majority. The people who post on the forums is smaller then the people who raid mythic.

The only one Witch hunting is you...

Once again pot calling the kettle black.

Deleted
    Uhm you are witch hunting a specific portion of the playerbase right now and saying they shouldn't be allowed to play. Do you even know what a witch hunt is?
    Yes, they should be gone. Ban them or tell them to leave.

I had enough of reading what people are saying. Mods must delete these posts or in few years, this place will be equal toxic and destroy what we hold dear.

If you don't know what im talking about, go read the threads with "criticism".

If nobody is telling them(OP is also another example of the group i dislike), this place will be like a toilet.

Yes, they should be gone. Ban them or tell them to leave.

I had enough of reading what people are saying. Mods must delete these posts or in few years, this place will be equal toxic and destroy what we hold dear.

So basically you say you don't witch hunt yet are doing so right now? Forgive me if I have trouble taking you seriously as I said earlier. Especially when you have literally just been hypocritical.

Deleted
    So basically you say you don't witch hunt yet are doing so right now? Forgive me if I have trouble taking you seriously as I said earlier.

If nobody is telling them(OP is also another example of the group i dislike), this place will be like a toilet.

It's fun the drag out a strong emotional sentence from the point itself im trying to make.

- - - Updated - - -

I will group up with people and start creating threads on how awesome this game is(im a bit rebelious I know). My mission is shutting trolls, haters, casuals and whatnot out.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-01-02 at 02:26 PM.