10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thats called B2P not F2P you had to pay to get legion, so there ya go

its not F2P
    See the post two rows over yours.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I would play if it was f2p. They don't give a fuck about pvp, and I don't care about raiding/mythics. There are f2p games or one time purchase online games that have more engaging content.

Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    I would play if it was f2p. They don't give a fuck about pvp, and I don't care about raiding/mythics. There are f2p games or one time purchase online games that have more engaging content.
    cool, grats. maybe you should play them and not lurk wow forums

nm you're prob a hopeless addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    Then go play those then. It's what I did instead of going "hurr durr this other game I play is better". Also name 7 F2P/B2P games with more engaging content as you have so claimed from these alternatives.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-30 at 04:56 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Subscription model is main reason why game is not as toxic as, well, this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Subscription model is main reason why game is not as toxic as, well, this forum.
    Roflmao......Wait ur serious. The WoW Community is as toxic if not worse then this forum. A subscription has never been a barrier to keep the toxic shit out of a game.

Ontopic: WoW has a f2p future and that's a given. Is that future 5 days,months or years away who knows. If you don't feel WoW is worth ur sub then ether buy a token with gold or don't play.

Locking core content shit behind a pay wall in a f2p is a dick move, Didn't like it when SWTOR did it and sure as fuck didn't like it when Rift did/does it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Then go play those then. It's what I did instead of going "hurr durr this other game I play is better". Also name 7 F2P/B2P games with more engaging content as you have so claimed from these alternatives.
    To be fair the bolded is kinda subjective.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Roflmao......Wait ur serious. The WoW Community is as toxic if not worse then this forum. A subscription has never been a barrier to keep the toxic shit out of a game.

Ontopic: WoW has a f2p future and that's a given. Is that future 5 days,months or years away who knows. If you don't feel WoW is worth ur sub then ether buy a token with gold or don't play.

Locking core content shit behind a pay wall in a f2p is a dick move, Didn't like it when SWTOR did it and sure as fuck didn't like it when Rift did/does it.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair the bolded is kinda subjective.
    Exactly. You cannot find 7 because engagement is subjective to opinion and enjoyment. I knew exactly what I was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    please provide your data and statics how much has the population deiced exactly how many people are playing right now.
    you can't because Blizzard doesn't tell us anymore.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2016-12-30 at 05:22 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly. You cannot find 7 because engagement is subjective to opinion and enjoyment. I knew exactly what I was doing.
    Ya I missed it a bit I do agree with ur original point tho. If someone finds other games more enjoyable then they should go play those games.

Wow shouldn't go f2p just because Mr Jimmy doesn't feel like paying $15 a month or spending gold. It should only go f2p when blizzard feels its time for it.

Like I said WoW will go f2p at some point, when that point is only blizzard knows.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still not as toxic as this forum. But this is from my experience, most toxic people I met were in LFR or daily heroic (I stay away from PVP), but that content is easy, so it doesn't matter anyway. In mythic dungeons people I play with was neutral or friendly. I pug only with OpenRaid, 100% friendly people there. In open world, during WQ or leveling alts I very often invite people or others invite me, and usual at least you get "hi/hello" in char, never "don't invite me faggot".

When I compare this to MMOChamp, where 80% threads are "This game is shit and you're all shit", "My personal blog: chapter 546" or "I didn't get Legiendary, WTF Blizz I quit", yeah, I still think game is not as toxic as this forum. And you're post kinda prove that, you're not asking about my reasons, but laugh my opinion instead.

Subscription never keep all toxicity out, but some for sure. At least random kid can't just download game, log in and tell you what he think about your mother. When WoW became F2P (I think it will be after last expansion) there will be a lot more players (for short period of time), but grouping with people will be hell.

12 Euro is a already a fair price and much better than the usual f2p bullshit. Don't like it, unsub.

Still not as toxic as this forum.
    Subscription never keep all toxicity out, but some for sure. At least random kid can't just download game, log in and tell you what he think about your mother.
    Once again you are 100% factually wrong. You can even go to WoW official forums to see this.

In order to post or comment on the official forms you must be subbed. The threads there are the same as here if not at times worse. Spend 20mins in trade chat on Moonguard or Maelstorm (both US). Join a pug raid (Once again US).

A sub does not keep out the toxic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its F2P, if you cant make enough Gold for your token, pay with your real money.

If you cant do either, don't play.
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2016-12-30 at 06:26 PM.

Wow should become f2p for the casuals
    Wake up. It already is, since WoW tokens have been introduced.

The F2P concept just never made sense to me. People view it as a loss of $15/12e per month, and you assume you would save that $15 without a sub, but i promise you will spend more doing other things in place of WoW

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Once again you are 100% factually wrong. You can even go to WoW official forums to see this.

In order to post or comment on the official forms you must be subbed. The threads there are the same as here if not at times worse. Spend 20mins in trade chat on Moonguard or Maelstorm (both US). Join a pug raid (Once again US).

A sub does not keep out the toxic.
    What word in "Subscription never keep all toxicity out, but some for sure" you don't understand? It's logical that there would be far more toxic people without subscription, you think that typical troll will pay every month to shit on other people, when he have so many F2P alternatives?

Both official forums and trade chats in overcrowd servers are very easy to avoid and don't affect gameplay in any way. Pug raids only work for farm runs, generally doing normal+ in unorganized group is like eating soup with a fork, you can try it, but don't complain when you're not having good time. You can get pretty easy almost toxic free environment, especially if you find a good guild.

On the other hand, it's very hard to find constructive critic and discuss about things on forum(s), it's literally swarm with toxic threads. And you can't really avoid that.

Deleted
    On the other hand, it's very hard to find constructive critic and discuss about things on forum(s), it's literally swarm with toxic threads. And you can't really avoid that.
    That's more of a moderation problem though.
    But ever since Elitist Jerks closed, there hasn't really been a good "high signal/low noise"-ratio site, because most of these fan sites exist only to bring in ad revenue.

Wow is free to pay now, only you have to work in game to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    You are clearly a Raider.

"Wah wah, Causals get things, and I work hard for better things, but its unfair they have anything." -WoW Raiding Community

Typical viewpoint for a mouth-breather who can press buttons and has lots of free time. aka Anyone Raiding in wow.

Some of us have families, and play with the time we have. We have the skill to raid (anyone does), but we don't have uninterrupted time to dedicate to it. Spending time on wow should provide rewards. I would argue the other way, that Raiders get too much. You bastards have access to questlines I wont ever have a solid block of time to complete. Could I, of course. Will I be able to, no. And it's for a freeking weapon graphic... dumb as hell. I accept I wont have a 890 ilevel until the next tier. I get it. I dont honestly need it. But Optional Graphics. What a load of shit. Its like the last thing I have to claw in this game is optional garbage no raider honestly gives two shits about. But nope, you guys get that. Fantastic.

Stop complaining about Casuals. You're privilege is showing.
    I have a family. I have a secure income. I have a home and yard that requires attention and upkeep.

I also raid.

There, your entire argument is debunked.

To be honest if you have trouble paying with WoW for real money you should be worrying about more pressing matters in your life.