Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    WoW basically is free2play already, I haven't paid a dime since the tokens were put in.
    It takes next to no work to maintain the cost, though .. I'm glad I bought alot of them during the price slump around launch, the price is kinda painful now but still totally doable with minimum effort.
    I've honestly no idea where this 'minimum effort' thing to afford tokens comes in. The most gold I've had on a character is 20k, if that.

More on-topic; I prefer buy to play. Other games seem to do it better, and with less exorbitant costs on their shop items.
    Like not 10 bucks per pet, 15 for a helm, or 60 bucks for a boost. Which seems ludicrous to me after seeing ESO's and GW2's pricing for things like that.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    I've interacted with you enough to know that i'd much rather jam toothpicks into my urethra.
    Besides, you only did LFR and only started doing normal because of the quest. Doubt you would be anywhere near my level, I wouldn't rush to group with you either.
    Funny you say that when I have cleared more then both characters in ur sig.

Fully cleared EN LFR/NM and as of today Heroic as well. Also 2/3 NM ToV. IMO that's good considering all I do is pug and its when I'm bored. Ur best character in ur sig has barely done EN NM.

As it stands my character and progression is much higher then urs, Yet you make childish insults at me.

You are correct tho, I am no where near your level. I'm much higher then it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-31 at 08:52 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It should be free up to 59 or w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Trade in your good boy points for WoW time instead of tendies.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    15/12 a month is very cheap for nearly unlimited access to entertainment; however if you're not entertained good luck finding something this cheap.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    Havent paid for wow with rl currency in months. Why would i? You make plenty of gold to just buy gametime that way.

Wow is f2P. I haven't spent a nickel since the Wow token was launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Funny you say that when I have cleared more then both characters in ur sig.

Fully cleared EN LFR/NM and as of today Heroic as well. Also 2/3 NM ToV. IMO that's good considering all I do is pug and its when I'm bored. Ur best character in ur sig has barely done EN NM.

As it stands my character and progression is much higher then urs, Yet you make childish insults at me.

You are correct tho, I am no where near your level. I'm much higher then it.
    lmao, grats on peeping my sig that hasn't changed since HFC.

But, if you think 1 xavius heroic kill that you likely paid for means you're a real boy now, think again

lmao, grats on peeping my sig that hasn't changed since HFC.

But, if you think 1 xavius heroic kill that you likely paid for means you're a real boy now, think again
    Why would anyone pay for Heroic Xavius? people are selling mythic for 40k LOL.

The fact remains I have more LFR/NM and HM clears then you champ, I also have higher ilvl to boot. You can keep insulting me if u want since it seems that's the only thing your decent at.

Nice NM clear did you pay for it.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I spend more on coffee in a week than i do on wow, maybe even twice as much

Why would anyone pay for Heroic Xavius? people are selling mythic for 40k LOL.

The fact remains I have more LFR/NM and HM clears then you champ, I also have higher ilvl to boot. You can keep insulting me if u want since it seems that's the only thing your decent at.

Nice NM clear did you pay for it.....
    You have more clears than my char i benched at week one of EN, sure... but if that's all you have going for you while living off lfr dregs sir, all I can do is laugh.
    I'm shocked that you're astounded at people paying for heroic xavius when you paid for archi which is just as easy

If you're armory peeping, at least be perceptive enough to spot an alt/abandoned character. That's probably too complex for you, though.

You have more clears than my char i benched at week one of EN, sure... but if that's all you have going for you while living off lfr dregs sir, all I can do is laugh.
    I'm shocked that you're astounded at people paying for heroic xavius when you paid for archi which is just as easy

If you're armory peeping, at least be perceptive enough to spot an alt/abandoned character. That's probably too complex for you, though.
    I'm not astounded at anyone for anything.

People are more then welcome to pay for whatever they see fit. Also ya you totally benched that character at the start of EN, Isn't like you looted Nightmare Bark 2 day's ago (and other items 10 days before that). Normally when someone bench's a character they stop playing it. Also if you think Heroic archy was as easy as Heroic Xavius then ur clueless.

The proof is in the pudding champ, you are all talk and I am clearly better then you. I see nothing wrong with people paying for runs, I just find it funny when someone shows you up you accuse them of doing just that.

I got more clear's then you, I got higher ilvl then you. I am just all around better then you. You are the worse type of player, you are a poser. You claim to be hot shit with nothing to back it up. At lease I admit when I bought a run (heroic archy).

Feel free to be in denial it is the first step to acceptance.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-31 at 11:06 PM.

I'm not astounded at anyone for anything.

People are more then welcome to pay for whatever they see fit. Also ya you totally benched that character at the start of EN, Isn't like you looted Nightmare Bark 2 day's ago (and other items 10 days before that). Normally when someone bench's a character they stop playing it. Also if you think Heroic archy was as easy as Heroic Xavius then ur clueless.

The proof is in the pudding champ, you are all talk and I am clearly better then you. I see nothing wrong with people paying for runs, I just find it funny when someone shows you up you accuse them of doing just that.

I got more clear's then you, I got higher ilvl then you. I am just all around better then you. You are the worse type of player, you are a poser. You claim to be hot shit with nothing to back it up. At lease I admit when I bought a run (heroic archy).

Feel free to be in denial it is the first step to acceptance.
    So if I link one of my active alts with 2 heroic xavius kills, does that mean that I'm back to being better than you?
    Also, logging in to do wqs doesn't mean that a character isn't benched, lmao how retarded are you, really? You said it yourself, days ago.

So if I link one of my active alts with 2 heroic xavius kills, does that mean that I'm back to being better than you?
    Also, logging in to do wqs doesn't mean that a character isn't benched, lmao how retarded are you, really? You said it yourself, days ago.
    Denial is the first step to acceptance....

You will get there someday I believe in you.

Denial is the first step to acceptance....

You will get there someday I believe in you.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hibiya/simple
    2 kills on my latest dumpster alt
    Go away, you shitter.

Armory won't update my xmog, i'm really really cute in game :'(

Or the casuals could start actually playing the game instead of crying all day and ruining it for people who want to actually enjoy it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Unless significant changes are made to the in-game Blizzard store and how it operates, this change appears to be a very bad move.

Remind me not to enter into a business adventure with you as a partner, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat belt .. yo...

The term "ugly" would be an understatement.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hibiya/simple
    2 kills on my latest dumpster alt
    Go away, you shitter.

Congratz that character is slightly better then mine. I do love the childish insults tho, Like I said people like you wonder why so many rather play solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Dat belt .. yo...

The term "ugly" would be an understatement.
    BiS destro leggo yo, im not gonna xmog it.