Displaying tier on armor stands in class halls

Can someone in the beta describe how this works?
    - Do you actually need the armor in your inventory/storage to display it or is it pulled from transmog tab?
    - Can you display incomplete sets?
    - I assume this is phased and only you can see it?

I can't find any videos on this feature.

I am pretty sure it is not tied to what you have obtained. I think it is just artwork that shows for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted0ne View Post
    I am pretty sure it is not tied to what you have obtained. I think it is just artwork that shows for everyone.
    Really? That'd be a bummer.

I'm on Beta and I have literally no clue what you're talking about. As far as I can tell there isn't a display for tier gear in the order halls? If your class hall has a set of tier displayed, it's gonna just be put there by Blizzard. There's not clickable option to choose a tier set to put up. I also don't know where you got this idea. I don't remember them ever announcing this as a feature ever.

Deleted
    So far shoulders and helmets of specific Tier sets are displayed in the Order Hall once they are obtained.
    The armor racks are not interactable afaik (Sets get displayed automatically). The racks are all in one spot, for example next to the entrance of the hall of light's hope chapell for Paladins. Untill the Set is obtained, they're easy to miss (just small wooden crosses).

Some information, including screenshots:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...racks_and_you/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...s_armor_racks/

Edit:
    Tl;dr so far:
    They look like the armor racks in the mop shrine.
    Displayed Set shoulder/helmet: T1-T10 for vanilla classes, T7-T19 for DKs, can't tell which are shown for DHs/Monks.
    While it seems to be enough to have the appearances unlocked, recolors doesn't count nor do items of different sets (e.g. 4/5 dps set and one heal set piece, not sure whether this is confirmed). Furthermore the entire set is needed, just getting shoulders+helmet isn't enough to display them.
    Last edited by mmoc5e1f49b14b; 2016-08-27 at 12:17 AM.

any update for this? tier sets on display seems inconsistent
    Be feared, or be fuel

So far on my shaman it shows only the sets I have collected. However, there aren't enough stands for all the tiers, so I'm not sure what's up with it.

I have seen nothing like this at all in the warlock class hall. Other then the podiums for your artifact looks. The 5 baseline looks(doesn't include the default)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I have completly missed this.

I noticed in the entrance to my class hall, all sets hanging on racks.

But are those based on my own collections? I have every complete tier set so far. But can I choose which of them to display? Dont think all are showing?

Or put up other, non tier sets?

Sounds like a nice addition... But the only set I care about is Judgement and already half the class hall is walking around in it. :P

Although I may just go back to get Lightsworn to match Ashbringer.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only problem is the massive weapons collection I have... that is displayed on the walls.. and it looks a bit off with some of them...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I know this posts is kinda old now but do they do anything now or not cause I would like to display all my armour sets
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

They display T1-10, with the AQ set in place of T3 for most classes (exceptions: dk, monk, dh). To unlock a set you need to have a whole set (lowest version, no mixed sets, no recolors) in your transmog library in a way that it can't be removed anymore (timers etc.)

thank you I now know why my dk is missing nearly all of them cause I never had the full sets on the lowest only the higher ones are complete
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?