Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratees View Post
    Ah yes because out of the literal millions of Muslims in the world, the ones who arent trying to kill each other are in the minority, surely if that was the case they would be running the risk running short on numbers right?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6773666.html

As long as the idea that Sharia Law is preached, Islam will still be looked down upon as Barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Then why do they pretend to be kids, attack trucks and lack passports?
    How does an established surgeon pretend to be a kid? You keep bringing this up, I still don't get it o.o.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Nope. We only should do this if we are 98.88% sure it hits the right group of people (like police known illegal north african people that took part in 2015 cologne).
    Yeah didn't think so. Its always some other group that deserve collective suspicion.

Deleted
    Maybe because its incredibly difficult to gain official papers in some countries...or you know, it was fucking destroyed when the rest of their possessions were when their houses were levelled by a tank shell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Somehow, Fiend, I doubt you'd endorse treating men as serious rape threats by virtue of being men.
    No, but if said man was a "Illegal African with links of Cologne" or "Preaches strict Sharia Laws" yes, I'd pretty much judge them as the kind to be rapists. HOWEVER, I would only see them punished if they rape someone.

See how that works. I judge them, but I don't punish them.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because its incredibly difficult to gain official papers in some countries...or you know, it was fucking destroyed when the rest of their possessions were when their houses were levelled by a tank shell?
    Then too bad, if they're rich enough to afford pampered iphones and to be "Highly Qualified peoples" then they should have their papers in order.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    How does an established surgeon pretend to be a kid? You keep bringing this up, I still don't get it o.o.
    Please do some research, I'm sick of needing to browse google to find articles specifically from sites that can't be called fake news.

Deleted
    No, but if said man was a "Illegal African with links of Cologne" or "Preaches strict Sharia Laws" yes, I'd pretty much judge them as the kind to be rapists. HOWEVER, I would only see them punished if they rape someone.

See how that works. I judge them, but I don't punish them.

- - - Updated - - -

Then too bad, if they're rich enough to afford pampered iphones and to be "Highly Qualified peoples" then they should have their papers in order.

- - - Updated - - -

Please do some research, I'm sick of needing to browse google to find articles specifically from sites that can't be called fake news.
    Then dont bring up facts that you cant be arsed to support....

Yeah didn't think so. Its always some other group that deserve collective suspicion.
    As it showed keeping out the agressive group of north africans helped a lot in preventing crimes. Nothing racist with this when its a fact.

Dont you think its pretty provocative to gather a group of multiple hundred north africans at the very place where the grabbening took place?

As it showed keeping out the agressive group of north africans helped a lot in preventing crimes. Nothing racist with this when its a fact.
    Yeah, nothing racist about treating people as criminal threats because of their skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    No one would defend these guys doing something like that (aside from appointed defense attorney, duh). But what some people don't get is that usually, the ones disagreeing with migrant hate are not defending those who committed crimes - just the million migrants that did not.
    Problem is when 1/4 of some immigrant groups have been convicted of crimes in the latest five years (somalians to name one).

In any. Even if it were just 20/1000 it would still be a huge problem if the native numbers were 1/1000.

Deleted
    No the racist part comes when you paint every North African with the same brush and tarnish them all as agressive.

This is just such a god damn dumb thing to say. Syria is in the middle of a brutal civil war. Just because you see some of the refugees with phones doesn't mean that war wouldn't present serious hurdle to maintaining good paperwork.

Yeah, nothing racist about treating people as criminal threats because of their skin color.
    Nothing racist with protecting the natives (and tourists + legal migrants (probably some of color)) from being a victim of a orginized mob of illegal north africans.

Deleted
    Not at all. Just for different things.

I don't trust a bunch of White 15 year old kids loitering around at 10pm to not throw stones at my car. It's called perceptions of Demographics, we all have them.

Deleted
    This is just such a god damn dumb thing to say. Syria is in the middle of a brutal civil war. Just because you see some of the refugees with phones doesn't mean that war wouldn't present serious hurdle to maintaining good paperwork.
    But dont you see...they should totally have prepared for losing everything in life like having $50k and papers in a bomb proof briefcase with easy access to getting out of a country, i cant see why anyone wouldnt have that

In many cases they don't know their own names or ages. Are you saying the got amnesia through all this as well? And still managed to hold on to phones?

Deleted
    Or, on an alternative, they're selling or getting their passports stolen. But you never thought of that angle did you? https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rian-passports

Nothing racist with protecting the natives (and tourists + legal migrants (probably some of color)) from being a victim of a orginized mob of illegal north africans.
    You're explicitly endorsing treating people as criminal threats because of their ethnicity. At least own up to the racism, embrace that shit.

Deleted
    But dont you see...they should totally have prepared for losing everything in life like having $50k and papers in a bomb proof briefcase with easy access to getting out of a country, i cant see why anyone wouldnt have that
    I expect high educated refugees to be a bit more prepared for exodus? Shocker?

I brought up America's refugee program because its highly successful and safe despite not meeting the standards you're demanding. Our system works.
    It's still misleading.
    The US system packs asylum with resettlement.
    Resettlement programs similar to that in the US exist. But up until recently only at a national level, and not every country has them. There's a few agreements at the EU level to settle some 22k people picked up and processed in third countries like Lebanon (just like the US does).
    It's still tiny, but that's beyond the issue at hand: what people are trying to discuss is the emergency situation that has waves of people coming in, which needs a very different approach, and they're expected to eventually return. Not resettlement. The US system doesn't meet any standard whatsoever on that front.

You want to segregate refugees from the rest of migrants and that's fine. But we also need segregate asylum seeking from the resettlement process. The American experience of success is replicated here in the resettlement programs. The bulk of the issue with refugees today in Europe, however, is something the US system can't teach anything about. Your system works, but it's irrelevant.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2017-01-02 at 11:03 AM.

Considering many of them paid close to these sums to get out, you would wonder. We're not the receiving the most needy people, we're receiving people who had some resources.