Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Or, on an alternative, they're selling or getting their passports stolen. But you never thought of that angle did you? https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rian-passports
    You know a great way to handle sorting this out? Treating people as individuals rather than collectively passing judgment.

In many cases they don't know their own names or ages. Are you saying the got amnesia through all this as well? And still managed to hold on to phones?
    You have a citation for a rate at which asylum applicants don't know their own name?

Deleted
    Not at all. Just for different things.

I don't trust a bunch of White 15 year old kids loitering around at 10pm to not throw stones at my car. It's called perceptions of Demographics, we all have them.
    Eh, we're now moving in to a societal thing where those kids are probably a product of a bad environment/upbringing due to their family getting fucked over back 30 odd years ago and now have borderline poor parents and the kids cant see any other way out of that lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You're explicitly endorsing treating people as criminal threats because of their ethnicity. At least own up to the racism, embrace that shit.
    Its not racism its warranted suspicion. Last year something bad happend in that place this year they took counter measures and it worked. Nothing racist with learning from the past mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Problem is when 1/4 of some immigrant groups have been convicted of crimes in the latest five years (somalians to name one).

In any. Even if it were just 20/1000 it would still be a huge problem if the native numbers were 1/1000.
    Are those numbers applicable, though? The last statistic I was showed did not show a discrepancy between migrant and native crime rates that is this high.

Please do some research, I'm sick of needing to browse google to find articles specifically from sites that can't be called fake news.
    All I find is some refugee that won a running competition while pretending to be a child o.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratees View Post
    Eh, we're now moving in to a societal thing where those kids are probably a product of a bad environment/upbringing due to their family getting fucked over back 30 odd years ago and now have borderline poor parents and the kids cant see any other way out of that lifestyle.
    Being poor NEVER excuses people for being a shithead.

I speak as an example of a Poor person.

Somehow, Fiend, I doubt you'd endorse treating men as serious rape threats by virtue of being men.
    They already are. A woman accusing a man of rape in the most western/advanced countries is taken very seriously even without any proof.
    A man accusing a woman of rape, on the other hand...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Its not racism its warranted suspicion. Last year something bad happend in that place this year they took counter measures and it worked. Nothing racist with learning from the past mistakes.
    Its not racism, its xenophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Are those numbers applicable, though? The last statistic I showed did not show a discrepancy between migrant and native crime rates that is this high.
    What latest statistic?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Every racist ever has thought their racism was warranted.

Its called protecting your citizens and guests.

Its not our fault that so many north africans live illegaly in our cities and do crime and paint the good people from there in a bad light. There sadly is no "I'm a good guy" sign visible on their skin.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-01-02 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    And considering all the amounting problems, entirely warranted.

- - - Updated - - -

Every racist ever has thought their racism was warranted.
    So tell me then, Is racism so bad?

Deleted
    Being poor NEVER excuses people for being a shithead.

I speak as an example of a Poor person.
    If you are poor then you should be able to sympathise with refugees who have nothing then?

If you are poor then you should be able to sympathise with refugees who have nothing then?
    Being poor is never a reason to rape or murder people, no matter how your "positive racism" works.

So tell me then, Is racism so bad?
    Yes.....yes it is....

Deleted
    Being poor is never a reason to rape or murder people, no matter how your "positive racism" works.
    And just because 1 person from an ethnic background does something bad doesnt mean the person next to them is going to do the same thing....

Deleted
    And what makes you think that then? Because it sounds like you're now a Middle class person trying to tell a Working class person how to think.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.....yes it is....
    And why is that? Is it as bad as the crimes that have levvied such Racism?

And just because 1 person from an ethnic background does something bad doesnt mean the person next to them is going to do the same thing....
    You really should look up the so called "Antanztrick". Most north african criminals are illegal people (see I dont even call them refugees like many rightwingers would - Syrian refugees have almost nothing to do with this activities) who have to make money by stealing. Sexual assault and assault is only done to disctract the (mostly drunk) victim from stealing the money / smartphone.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-01-02 at 11:12 AM.

"Why is racism bad" is where I check the fuck out. Though its pretty funny coming from a Brit.

Deleted
    And what makes you think that then? Because it sounds like you're now a Middle class person trying to tell a Working class person how to think.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you honestly trying to say that racism makes the world a better place??

What latest statistic?
    The last one I saw from German police?