Thread: Nighthold Tier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I like balance druid #VALUE

Weird how it's not working in SimC when it's just flat damage to 1 ability and flat crit to 2 abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Ret paladin 4pc - "Your Holy Power generating abilities have a 15% chance to generate 1 additional Holy Power." - 0.03% gain? I suspect something is awry.
    What I wrote above

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    The default priority list for paladins 4pc bonus is wrong. It needs to be adjusted as if 4HP was your maximum, otherwise you constantly overcap. That's probably one of the reasons the 2pc -> 4pc gain is so ridiculously small.
    edit: I haven't thoroughly read how the spreadsheet is assembled. You may get a similarly bad gain if you equip the nighthold items with bad stats (i.e. mastery, too much haste)and thus drop otherwise good stats on the items you would have without the set.

Default apl sims taken from simulation craft with horrible gear and talent choices, I'd take these with a grain of salt only way you'd ever get accurate is by contacting all the theorycrafters and getting the sims they run.

Also some tier bonuses exponentially grow with more targets added.

Look at BM HUNTER just "LOL" i even dont need set pieces, non-set pieces would grant more dps due to haste, all bm set pieces except chest have crit on.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    really awesome list, looking forward to see everything when it's done. just a heads up, the shadow 4-piece got changed to 4 seconds now instead of 6
    Lol, just how useless do they want spriests 4p to be?
    It counteracts the way you're supposed to play shadow, dumbest bonus I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    This is just DPS? No info about healing? Consider me disappointed.
    Most people prio DPS over tanks/healers for progress anyway so it's a given. Be nice to see, though, that's for sure.

none of this looks accurate at all, considering that the character I copied over is getting significantly better gains with tier as unholy even from downgrading ilvl of those pieces from 880-885 to 875s.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    So glad I ditched my BM hunter for MM and my DH alt.

Found a similar one on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ower_rankings/

Any idea which will likely be more accurate?

This one is updated by one of the people working on Sim-C, the other one is updated by someone whom I don't know. I think I know who I trust more when it comes to siming thingys.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    This one is updated by one of the people working on Sim-C, the other one is updated by someone whom I don't know. I think I know who I trust more when it comes to siming thingys.
    Good point. Any ETA on updates for today's changes?

Deleted
    Looks good mate! I'll keep this one saved thanks for taking the time to make and update this!

I'm pretty sure the simcraft APL will hold evocation even though the four piece reduces its cooldown by ~28 seconds, so the arcane four piece increase is not correct.

Is this still accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Montiara View Post
    Is this still accurate?
    It wasn't accurate to start with for all specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It wasn't accurate to start with for all specs.
    Do you have something that is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Montiara View Post
    Do you have something that is correct?
    Not until people smarter than me fix the APLs.