Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

lol @ blizz about bm 4 set

Item - Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus: Dire Beast reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by additional 8 seconds, up from 3 seconds.
    Item - Hunter T19 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus: When you use Bestial Wrath, all of your currently summoned Dire Beasts gain 50% increased damage for 15 seconds, up from 60% increased damage for 8 seconds.

So when... thefudge... does direbeast last more than 8 sec?

Is there a new trinket or so that does? Or do they mean currently and afterwards summoned as well and will they fix?

as far as i know the 4P works now for the already active and new summoned ones, meaning all dire beasts active in these 15 sec dealing more dmg

It's been changed and good now.

It's badly worded, wording needs to be changed.

The changes when combined with the legendary boots will be interesting indeed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SeagullMD View Post
    It's been changed and good now.

It's badly worded, wording needs to be changed.
    then its sick as fuck and the 2piece is too strong :P

It's much better. Effects ones already active and ones you summon. I like it, especially the 2pc, deffo going to have to get my BM Hunter some gear now, no excuses after these buffs,... finally.. can play Survival in PvP... (didn't see the point in PvPing if the PvE aspect sucked)

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    I hope it's not nerfed, we need it to stay OP so we can compete lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by SeagullMD View Post
    I hope it's not nerfed, we need it to stay OP so we can compete lol
    It's only OP if BM ends up on top of the DPS meters like SPriests and S2M was in EN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trimshadow View Post
    It's only OP if BM ends up on top of the DPS meters like SPriests and S2M was in EN
    it might be with these set bonusses D

I don't think it'll end up top tier but it' definitely going to be strong. The only other change that makes my nuts tingle like this tier set is the frost dk leggy that gives sindragos fury a 2m30s cd!

All the interactions with Dire Beast in the set bonuses just means that if sacrifice your first born to RNGesus to get the new Legendary shoulders for 2 DB charges, you will do awsome dps. If you don't ever get the shoulders, you will be a sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    All the interactions with Dire Beast in the set bonuses just means that if sacrifice your first born to RNGesus to get the new Legendary shoulders for 2 DB charges, you will do awsome dps. If you don't ever get the shoulders, you will be a sad panda.
    Making it another must have broken OP legendary, exactly what they tried to combat for 7.1.5 so its going to become problematic down the line when people start getting the full tier set.

Legendarys like this with completely binary effects are a very bad idea, these type of legendary items just can't be balanced fairly. You either have 2 charges and can bank procs or you can't. Completely night and day in terms of QoL and actual effectiveness.

Wonder if the talent for increased chance to proc dire beast might be better now too. Considering much larger CD to BW, and more damage to the DB it procs, compared to increased damage during BW :/

The change means that once you have 2x you go BM. Once you go to 4x and shoulders you go crazy land.

Something everyones forgetting about.. The Dire Frenzy talent..? Once you have the 4 set, you can't ever take it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Something everyones forgetting about.. The Dire Frenzy talent..? Once you have the 4 set, you can't ever take it.
    I've never taken it before hand so unless it starts one shotting planets i think i'll be ok. But yeah even blizzard can't be that retarded to not notice this. They know about it and just don't care to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I've never taken it before hand so unless it starts one shotting planets i think i'll be ok. But yeah even blizzard can't be that retarded to not notice this. They know about it and just don't care to fix it.
    There have been plenty of set bonuses in the past that pidgeonholed you into using specific talents, nothing wrong with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    There have been plenty of set bonuses in the past that pidgeonholed you into using specific talents, nothing wrong with that.
    Didn't need the set bonus for that, this just seals the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    So we don't take that talent.
    There are all sorts of "must take" and "never take" in all the talent trees, they'll never ever get things balanced well enough to stop that. 1 stupid talent isn't enough to be worth them messing it up AGAIN. This is better.