Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Worst PVP in the history of the game.

Casual players will never catch up now as AP above 35 are now enabled in instanced PVP.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Worst PVP in the history of the game.

Casual players will never catch up now as AP above 35 are now enabled in instanced PVP.

LOL
    So anyone starting a fresh character will be facing people with 5%-15% extra damage. NICE!!!!! /sarcasm off

Let's talk about how templates even things out this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    So anyone starting a fresh character will be facing people with 5%-15% extra damage. NICE!!!!! /sarcasm off

Let's talk about how templates even things out this expansion
    It is more than that as a person with zero Artifact talents and honor talents is already in a deficit. That extra damage pushes it to stupid levels.

Worse PVP expansion in the history of the game. Casuals had it best in WoD...Legion is ultimately hardcore of hardcore for PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    It is more than that as a person with zero Artifact talents and honor talents is already in a deficit. That extra damage pushes it to stupid levels.

Worse PVP expansion in the history of the game. Casuals had it best in WoD...Legion is ultimately hardcore of hardcore for PVP.
    On my rogue i've been switching between sub and assassin but now that's simply not an option. I'm going to have to pick one spec and just stick with it, as will everyone else. It's fucking ridiculous.

On my rogue i've been switching between sub and assassin but now that's simply not an option. I'm going to have to pick one spec and just stick with it, as will everyone else. It's fucking ridiculous.
    A person with full artifacts already has 25% more HP as an example. This is such a terrible change it is going to destroy what is left of PVP.

Deleted
    Don't worry, Blizzard thinks of everything. They nerfed both specs further so you can finally go ahead and reroll Monk or Druid instead.