Suggestions for a new laptop.

hi,

i'm just looking for a laptop to run wow on high/very high settings.

i have a good desktop but this is in my outside office and i cant use this unless my wife is at home (cant leave the kids in the house on their own)

i'm looking to spend the minimum i can (i'm in the UK).

i'm not really sure what spec the laptop needs to run wow these day on good settings.

i do not need it to run much else apart from some web browsing and office.

if you have any other questions please ask.

Thanks,
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X

Something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-GE62VR-...words=gtx+1060 should do the trick.

You could find some cheaper with older gen GPU's like the GTX960m but there will be a notable performance difference and since you want very high settings I would advise above one more if you can afford it. You can always try different shops for other prices too.

hi,

thanks for your suggestion,

maybe i could lower the quality for price the main thing i do not like with the lower settings is viewing distance.

the detail of the characters and environment is not as high priority now i have seen what it looks like on my desktop (just tested it)

Thanks,
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X