Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yeah they spent 8 years
    No.

People called him a communist. Doesn't suprise me that people here don't know the difference between nazis and communists though.

And i doubt anyone called him "litterally Stalin!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsim View Post
    No.

People called him a communist. Doesn't suprise me that people here don't know the difference between nazi's and communists though.

And i doubt any one called him "litterally Stalin!"
    And now those people want to get in bed with the same "communists" they were blasting before this election

My last 2 cents:

World is bigger than Russia or Mexico. I cam imagine a guy pressing for "peace and kumbaya" will apply same set of rules for all. We don't need Russia. We may or may not even need China but a helpful China is infinitely better for NK situation. So what does Trump do? He insults China in his latest NK related tweet. Chinese faked global warming. Chinese stole all our jobs and they are devil.

Our intelligence agencies claim that Putin is upto no good. Trump is like fk you guys, Putin is just awesome. I am gonna friend him so hard and so fast, he won't be able to take it!

Please do explain the approach here. I don't care for CIA's proof. It might all be fake. I just doubt the sincerity of a guy who one day bashes one country and next day calls our intelligence agencies liar, without even looking at evidence (refusing to be exact). I want to know, when we, the people of this nation, gave mandate to Trump to befriend Russia, at any cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really too much to ask, for people to read the actual accusations? They are actually hilarious, you should give it a read.
    The ones Assange said shouldn't be trusted, because government leaks about his rape case are not to be believed?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    If you won't back up your argument then you shouldn't really even make one.
    It's not an argument, it's a statement about your clear lack of knowledge on this subject. This idea that people are required to educate those who haven't bothered to educate themselves on the most basic and fundamental aspect of a discussion is weird. If you don't understand something as basic as the Wikileaks and Trump correlation, how is it not a waste of my time, barring payment, to take you up on the offer to "educate me"?

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    From your own post:

this conspiracy nonsense so vague an accusation or hint of conflict of interest can't even be vocalized, only imagined.
    You're delusional. The accusations I leveled against the Obama administration were pretty clear here. The accusations you're making against Trump's son are what exactly...?

Deleted
    And now those people want to get in bed with the same "communists" they were blasting before this election
    Yep, you have no idea what a communist is. You actually think its synonamous with Russian. Wow.

It's no wonder the US politics got so toxic...

10+ Year Old Account
    You got that backwards. The establishment is the ministry of truth....
    Trump is an oligarch telling you that only his news are real. Trump is the establishment, US government is of the people, by the people, for the people.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The ones Assange said shouldn't be trusted, because government leaks about his rape case are not to be believed?
    Look into the "rape case" then.

See if you find anything strange, like the supposed women being raped, saying it never happened.

Try actually reading what they are trying to charge him with? Is that really too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump is the establishment
    Omg, people actually believe this....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, you have no idea what a communist is. You actually think its synonamous with Russian. Wow.

It's no wonder the US politics got so toxic...
    Lol I'm just repeating what the same right wingers were going on about for years before Trump came around. Pretty backwards, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Assange met with the leaker personally. He also has a history of integrity related to the information he provides - in fact, anything that comes directly from him has never been identified as a lie. Wikileaks has a 10 year legacy of publishing 100% real and tangible documents.

The CIA, however...

- - - Updated - - -

Please, don't be disingenuous.

Those 17 agencies from the US government have no proof. They've recently redacted their official document to remove anything related to Wikileaks, because as the FBI was able to find, there's no link between the Russian government and Wikileaks.

Yet, somehow, those 17 agencies initially claimed there was a link.

By the way, ask yourself: "Would've I trusted these sources had they been claimed by the bush administration?"

I know I wouldn't. In fact I didn't. Did you when they covered the Afghan war?
    what a fuckton of bullshit. assange is trapped in london, as soon as he steps out of the embassy he will be arrested for the rapes he did in sweden.

Deleted
    Chatlog from the government-press-channel:

<Obama> Ok, guys. Was russia behind that attack?
    <CIA> Yes, they were. We have proofs they were.
    <Obama> Ok, press, listen, we have proofs that Russia was behind the attack.
    <Press> Oh, ok. Mind to publish it?
    <Obama> Sure, i will tell the services to provide as much informations as possible!

Obama releases the vultures upon russian diplomats.

Two weeks later

<Trump> Ah dont tell me bullshit, russia isnt behind it. Give proofs.
    <CIA> We dont have any!
    <Trump> See, Obama is lying to the people!
    <Obama> But i.. dont even..

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

People called him a communist. Doesn't suprise me that people here don't know the difference between nazis and communists though.

And i doubt anyone called him "litterally Stalin!"
    *cough*FEMACamps*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Chatlog from the government-press-channel:

<Obama> Ok, guys. Was russia behind that attack?
    <CIA> Yes, they were. We have proofs they were.
    <Obama> Ok, press, listen, we have proofs that Russia was behind the attack.
    <Press> Oh, ok. Mind to publish it?
    <Obama> Sure, i will tell the services to provide as much informations as possible!

Obama releases the vultures upon russian diplomats.

Two weeks later

<Trump> Ah dont tell me bullshit, russia isnt behind it. Give proofs.
    <CIA> We dont have any!
    <Trump> See, Obama is lying to the people!
    <Obama> But i.. dont even..
    Only the Russian government was capable of figuring out that Podesto's password was... password. Very sophisticated brute forcing techniques a 12 year old could have googled would have been required for such a massive hack.

My friend responded to this story with, "My mom's password is redred and she still has to call me and ask me what it is sometimes." I guess old people just aren't that great with the newfangled technology stuff.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2017-01-05 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    Lol I'm just repeating what the same right wingers were going on about for years before Trump came around. Pretty backwards, isn't it?
    No, you just spewed a bunch of nonsense. You don't even know what a nazi or a communist is. How do you expect to be taken seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    what a fuckton of bullshit. assange is trapped in london, as soon as he steps out of the embassy he will be arrested for the rapes he did in sweden.
    C'mon, look into the actual charges...

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you just spewed a bunch of nonsense. You don't even know what a nazi or a communist is. How do you expect to be taken seriously
    Oh man I remember when I used to fall for such simple forum trickery. The ol' gen-ot switcheroo! Haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Only the Russian government was capable of figuring out that Podesto's password was... password.
    Not an easy one. But much better than 12345 or Sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's not an argument, it's a statement about your clear lack of knowledge on this subject. This idea that people are required to educate those who haven't bothered to educate themselves on the most basic and fundamental aspect of a discussion is weird. If you don't understand something as basic as the Wikileaks and Trump correlation, how is it not a waste of my time, barring payment, to take you up on the offer to "educate me"?
    Your argument is that what the Wikileaks guy has said is actually Trump's view (and not Wikileaks guy), you have failed to back this up at all. You could have easily explained what you meant by now and provided proof, instead you wasted the same amount of time telling me it would be a waste of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Your argument is that what the Wikileaks guy has said is actually Trump's view, you have failed to back this up at all. You could have easily explained what you meant by now and provided proof, instead you wasted the same amount of time telling me it would be a waste of time.
    The time spent is negligible. It takes a few seconds to highlight why it would be an even greater waste of time to explain to you something you don't even have a basic understanding of. As evidenced by you not even know the "Wikileaks guy's" name. Incidentally, if time is of such concern to you, you could have easily educated yourself on the matter by now.

Man it's almost 1230, where did the time go?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn, did I miss the email that had the video where she turned someone into a frog?
    She turned me into a newt!

.......I got better.