Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    People that don't wanna play the game expecting in-game events to be tailored to the people that aren't/don't want to be playing the game... That's a first for me at least to see.

... So it's like Max level Classic gameplay. At level 20 it shouldn't be expected to have everything... Although my last character to 20 seemed to have more abilities than 2 at 20...

Edit: as a Mage I count that I'll have 7 abilities to use by 20. Fire blast, Flurry, Blizzard, Ice Lance, Frost bolt being among those that are damage-dealing.

Edit 2: As a Warrior I count also 5 damage-dealing abilities by 20. Slam, Mortal Strike, Colossus smash, Victory rush, Execute. Not counting the alterations made once choosing spec of course.
    Sorry it was a bit misleading. I'm not saying you'll literally have two abilities at 20. But for most of the 1-20 leveling range you will have a 2 button rotation. You can have dozens of very situational skills(you don't) but it doesn't mean jack if your hunter literally just uses one of two abilities and sees arrows flying out of its chest.

Funny thing is I was actually excited for Legion and contemplated comming back, but when I checked the class changes on a trial account...Let's just say I had less fun than I had with WoD with the same classes on the same level range. It's pretty nice that the trial account has no time limitation on it, but there isn't much to do. Especially with pet battles also locked out. The ARR trial is only 14 days, but you can go all the way up to level 35. For reference the current level cap is 60.
    At the very least it would be nice to be more lenient with those who had a subscription. *cough* SWTOR *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sorry but the first 20 levels are really not a good representation of the game. Considering they are scaling holiday events I see no issue with letting starter editions partake in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much this. 1-20 is shite.
    Isn't level 110 2 button rotations too? lol... Just the way Blizz wanted it, very simple and very Diablo 3-ish... Maybe they will go back to the way it use to be

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Isn't level 110 2 button rotations too? lol... Just the way Blizz wanted it, very simple and very Diablo 3-ish... Maybe they will go back to the way it use to be
    Maybe for a Demon Hunter.

I stopped reading at "is live" and spent an hour running around looking for them on US Servers. I feel like I've learned a valuable lesson here.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know if the event is live in diablo too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    They need to nerf the goblins' HP! BLizzard and their developers....
    It is impossible to kill it with pug. Only 880ilvl+ team can kill it or you need hero.
    Find a spawn point in the World at Broken Isles and you can solo it without much issues or the one in the Dalaran Sewers since there is always someone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilperch View Post
    I expected the guitar toy to have your character whip out a guitar and strum the Tristram theme song. Nope. You just play air guitar or something. Really lame.
    I was really disappointed with that also, especially since there has been a playable guitar model in the game for years. How lazy can they be?

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    Why the hell is the 20th anniversary live in eu first wtf?sigh
    Ohh look another entitled from America , you ok bro?? Need a hug or a safespace??

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do other players hear the Twelve-String Guitar when it's played?

Do you need to be level 110 to participate in this, or can a level 100-109 leveling in dungeons or throughout the broken isles have a chance at this happening?

This event is great but maybe it could be a little longer? A lot of people are still coming back from the holidays. 14 days (2 weeks) is a great amount of time.
    Make it happen! You're my boy Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    how long is this going to last?

Deleted
    this time to get the achievement i must buy legion , i'm surprised they still allow to play for free till level 20

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems the Cow King can only be looted once, so how the hell are we suppost to get 10 Town Portals for the other Hearthstone Toy?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Seems the Cow King can only be looted once, so how the hell are we suppost to get 10 Town Portals for the other Hearthstone Toy?
    Treasure goblins drop them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustdevil View Post
    Do other players hear the Twelve-String Guitar when it's played?
    I was done with this in 15 minutes as far as I'm concerned... Ran to the sewer....portal was open...ran in killed the Cow King got the lute. Don't see any reason to get the bag or the town portal thing. Why get just another hearthstone.. bag is a waste.

As for the toy. Why do they keep putting hour cool down on everything. Play a cool song for less than a minute. Nope can't play it again for an hour!! Whooohoooo!!!

Evidently The Cow King has an account wide lock out, per day... I feel like this should be listed as well. Kinda felt bad to realize i effed up by looting him on my alt 110 before my main! :"(

Edit - or is it only one cow king loot per toon? Idk, maybe thats the case instead of having an acct wide 1 toon loot per day. I guess we shall see tomorrow.
    Last edited by Zinip; 2017-01-05 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Maybe for a Demon Hunter.
    I agree I leveled a DH and was like wheres all the abilities??? lol it is truly a Diablo 3 class lol