LF New Guild 7/7M Healer

Hello so my guild just fell apart I guess, and I really want to raid M Nighthold so here I am. I have a 890 Equipped MW Monk that has been my main for all of Legion. I did however just reroll Resto Druid and was just working on gearing it up before Nighthold when this happened. I would prefer to raid on the Resto Druid with some carries for gear before NH but at the worst would raid on my Monk again (even though I don't know why you'd want a Monk, they're just going to get worse in NH). I'm currently on Sargeras Alliance and would prefer to stay here but would be open to transferring for an exceptional guild.

I'm fairly competent to all 3 Monk specs and am sure I could do the same on Druid, again for an exceptional guild

My available raid times are 7 days a week after 10PM Central Time until whenever.

Battletag: OldBlackRope#1327
    Last edited by TeracottaMaid; 2017-01-04 at 05:48 AM.

<Wardens> is recruiting a few players to fill out our Mythic Roster for Nighthold. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST.

Our group is formed around a core that has been raiding together for years and wants to experience current Mythic raiding. We are a laid back group in general but expect a professional effort when it comes to our raid times. Many of our raiders have busy schedules outside of the game so the time we put into the game must be spent well. As such we expect all raiders to respect that time and put forth the quality of play needed to progress through Mythic quickly and efficiently.

Loot is distributed largely through EPGP modified by Loot Council for the close calls on particular types of upgrades for raiders. Decisions will be made based on performance, reliability, and need.

We are looking for a few positions but in particular a good tank, a good resto druid, and a ranged DPS (in particular a Warlock or Elemental Shaman) but will look at other exceptional applicants.

If interested please message one of the officers. Our btags are here:
    LostTheWorld#1927
    Shini#11166
    Spcypnts5533#1730
    Yuwei#11525

Guild Information

Our raid times are:

Tuesday-Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am CST
    We will also add Sunday's on the first week of Mythic or if a kill is easily attainable.
    Invites are sent our 15 min. before raid starts.

Our Notable Accomplishments before our Hiatus are as follows:

Throne of Thunder Cleared: US 193 10 man (Aug 9, 2013)
    Seige of Orgrimmar Cleared: US 36 10 man (Jan 20, 2014), US 83 25 man (Feb 26, 2014)
    Highmaul Cleared: US 48 20 man 7/7M (Jan 23, 2015)
    Hellfire Citadel Cleared: 20 man 13/13M

Ladies Only wowprogress.com for reference http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/.../rating.tier17

Current Progression: 3/3M TOV US 44

As said previously we are looking for a few quality members to fill out our roster. Our current plans are for a strong performance in Legion.

If you are interested in joining here are our requirements:

Have proof of top 100 experience in the current or any previous tiers (Highly recommended but not required)
    Be able to Communicate
    Have a willingness to learn
    Have a willingness to succeed
    Be able to attend our raid times which are 9pm-12am CST Tuesday-Thursday!
    Be 880 ilvl with 31 points at least in your main artifact (this is very doable with mythic+)

Just because your class is not listed as high need above does not mean you won't be considered as an applicant. All exceptional applicants are wanted and encouraged to apply.

If you are interested and/or have any other questions please contact me through Battle tag Kaa#1339-- Officer

Or apply at Happy-Accidents.enjin.com! Say Immaqtpie sent you!