Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That is a bandaide fix though. Once the wall is done, more than half the workers are jobless again. A few will remain to maintain the wal, but most of them will need a new job again.
    Kind of like the bandaid fix to build dams along the Tennessee river valley during the Great Depression. It killed the economy in that region and slumped the economy into a downwards spiral. Oh, wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I was refering to the phone call that Taiwans President gave Trump, where she congratulated him for winning the presidental election.
    China wasn't happy with that and liberals and the media were outraged over it.
    To quote Paul Joseph Watson: "The media is freaking out because Trump spoke to a democratically elected leader, and this might offend a dictatorship.
    Let that sink in."

Have you been living under a rock?
    I think people were mocking him for his blunt and stupid actions not becuase anyone thinks he actually did wrong.
    Have you been living under a rock or do you get all your "news" from Breitbart?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Hahahaahahahhaahahahha

Next you're gonna take your people who reside illegally in the US back.
    Hahaha, you wish! (not gonna happen). They should still pay for the wall though.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    So won't that just drive up prices for everyone?
    Yeah, they will. No more than a VAT does, and with more direction than a VAT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    That is a bandaide fix though. Once the wall is done, more than half the workers are jobless again. A few will remain to maintain the wal, but most of them will need a new job again.
    wait just a few years ago construction jobs were going to save the US economy now they're just bandaid fixes? I think your issue has more to do whith who proposes those jobs and if you personally like them then if the the jobs are valuable or not
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Mexican elites lol lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    wait just a few years ago construction jobs were going to save the US economy now they're just bandaid fixes? I think your issue has more to do whith who proposes those jobs and if you personally like them then if the the jobs are valuable or not
    Partly. I do in fact feel the Wall is an absolutely ridiculous waste of money that our country does not have. But mostly it makes me laugh when I hear that a temporary job is going to fix our economy.

Especially where there is 0% ROI on such a project.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.