Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Dude no. Just no. You don't know his story, and you don't know theirs. As reprehensible as this thing they were doing is, you have no idea what drove them to this.

White Supremacists who do horrible things sometimes come to their senses, and repent for the bad they've done, absolutely ashamed of themselves. These people are not beyond redemption. But they need to serve time... not get gunned down.
    Good thing I don't give a flying fuck about their story. Just like I don't give a fuck about white supremacists lives that tortured blacks and regretted it later. Some humans aren't worth being called humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I expect to end up being more like a decade.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you going to address them all, or simply ignore them because you do not like the sources?
    No need to. The sources kills any arguments that you thought you had.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    No need to. The sources kills any arguments that you thought you had.
    So, you've chosen to be willfully ignorant, got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    What? Wait until we hear more? It's a human being tortured by other humans over racial bullshit. I think that's worthy of discussion and not a wait and see attitude.
    Discussion lol really? this is meant to be a circle jerk where conservatives complain woe is me and that all the leftist are just like this and out to get them. Let's also go ahead and pick mass murderers and killers by political party and paint everyone with that same brush since we are playing that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    What? Wait until we hear more? It's a human being tortured by other humans over racial bullshit. I think that's worthy of discussion and not a wait and see attitude.
    Don't get me wrong. I've just seen enough of these about how quick people are fast to jump to conclusions.

Facts, right now, leads to believe it was a hate crime. It most likely is and if it is proved right, then the adults - because that's what they are, 18 years old adults - they need to be accused and tried in front of the justice system and receive a sentence similar to other racial hate crime.

But again, if we move too fast, because of a political agenda, we're - again - only showing that both sides are as bigoted as the other.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say death penalty to the lot, preferably carried out the next day.

So, you've chosen to be willfully ignorant, got it.
    Ignorance of the Huffington post is strong in this one.

Interesting lack of Moderation in this thread. Derrailing left n right.

On topic: Disgusting behaviour and hope they get punished severely for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    They performed the action of voting for Trump, You can't compare that to 1/2th of the spectrum.
    Voting for the non-liberal favourite is now an act of racism.
    No wonder your kind keeps losing and losing and is oh so shocked when reality crashes down on them.

Wasn't "Fuck Hillary Clinton" the rallying cry of conservatives?
    No No No that was the Huffington post readers with Fuck Trump that youre thinking of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the guy is ok. With the video evidence, the clear racial component, the totally unsympathetic attitudes and the prolonged joyful abuse they'll get a very harsh sentence.

People like that don't deserve to take part in society.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Ignorance of the Huffington post is strong in this one.
    Then go with the other sources. You have a right-leaning libertarian site, as well as a standard internet compilation site. Take your pick.

Since you clearly don't want to address the actual information, and only want to complain about a source, then you have nothing to actually argue with. Your entire argument is that you wish to remain ignorant. Like I said, being willfully ignorant is your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Interesting lack of Moderation in this thread. Derrailing left n right.

On topic: Disgusting behaviour and hope they get punished severely for it.
    Not disgusting, but the Dem/Rep discussion doesn't have much sense in this thread.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    No, it was "Lock her Up" and "Maga !"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    No, it was "Lock her Up" !
    It should've been "lock them up" but again, too many republicans would've ended with the lot. Guess it was best to keep it to Hillary.

And yes, I realize the irony with my last post.
    Google Diversity Memo

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Not disgusting, but the Dem/Rep discussion doesn't have much sense in this thread.
    You dont find the events and topic of this thread to be disgusting? Oh. Yikes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Obama will speak at 900. I'm sure they will break out the hate crime charges like they did to the white kid who filmed a black kid eating fried chicken.

"Denial of civil rights"
    It's how they prosecuted the Klan.
    And should be invoked to prosecute these violent racists.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And they endorse him by voting on him.
    Unless "the Left" voted on these people I don't think they endorse it.

No, that was "Lock her up!"
    So if someone votes for Obama they implicitly support drone striking people the world over and or spying on US citizens? Fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You dont find the events and topic of this thread to be disgusting? Oh. Yikes.
    No you misunderstand. The actions and the video themselves are utterly disgusting. I've stated that I couldn't bear watching it entirely as it made my stomach feel physically sick.

I was speaking of the moderation.
    Google Diversity Memo

10+ Year Old Account
    No? I believe it was Lock Her Up.