Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Don Lemon & Symone Sanders dont think torturing was a hate crime

haha i'm speechless i have no idea what to say

i mean other than "yeah ummmmm okay.............. No?"

It was stupid to do it on facebook live? No shit, sherlock. You trying to give them pointers? lmao

Where did Don Lemon say it wasn't a hate crime? Don Lemon says probably a total of two sentences in this entire video.

All I see is one dumbass lady saying a dumbass thing.

Also if you're going to make a video about a stupid person saying something stupid on TV to jerk off to, at least post the full interview. Don't cut it up like someone using movie maker.

Congrats you found a stupid person on TV.

Who even gives a fuck since they were all charged with hate crimes, as they should be?

Also, taking ten seconds to do any kind of actual research:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/democ...-thinks-it-is/

Well, after the four assailants were charged today with hate crimes, the former Bernie Sanders spox said she now agrees that what they did is a hate crime, stating that previously she “didn’t have all the details” and “we were speculating.”

Host Anderson Cooper asked her, “You see it now as a hate crime?”

“I definitely do,” she responded. “I have seen all the details.”

She further highlighted how she thought that we were “having the wrong conversation” and the we needed to ask how we got here as a community.
    Dang, got her? Not that this makes her any less stupid for saying it wasn't an obvious hate crime the first time, but this is like something a 10 year old with access to 4chan makes. Maybe take at least 60 seconds next time to check if you're posting something stupid.

You wanna know how long it took me to see if she disavowed her original comments? Ten seconds. By googling her name. Since I had no idea who she even was to begin with.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-06 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Where did Don Lemon say it wasn't a hate crime? Don Lemon says probably a total of two sentences in this entire video.

All I see is one dumbass lady saying a dumbass thing.

Also if you're going to make a video about a stupid person saying something stupid on TV to jerk off to, at least post the full interview. Don't cut it up like someone using movie maker.

Congrats you found a stupid person on TV.

Who even gives a fuck since they were all charged with hate crimes, as they should be?

Also, taking ten seconds to do any kind of actual research:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/democ...-thinks-it-is/

Dang, got her? Not that this makes her any less stupid for saying it wasn't an obvious hate crime the first time, but this is like something a 10 year old with access to 4chan makes. Maybe take at least 60 seconds next time to check if you're posting something stupid.

You wanna know how long it took me to see if she disavowed her original comments? Ten seconds. By googling her name. Since I had no idea who she even was to begin with.
    You are as mad a Trump supporter in any of the Assange/Wikileaks threads.

Have a bit of self awareness, mate.

I saw on reddit that Chicago prosecutors are going to try for a hate crime conviction, they have to prove it in court. I don't know, people say crazy stuff when they're excited. Some people drop the "N bomb" when they get excited, does that mean they are hateful? Not necessarily.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    You are as mad a Trump supporter in any of the Assange/Wikileaks threads.

Have a bit of self awareness, mate.
    Mad? I'm not mad at all. I'm more bemused at how stupid the OP was with how ignorant they also were.

Kudos for adding literally nothing to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I saw on reddit that Chicago prosecutors are going to try for a hate crime conviction, they have to prove it in court. I don't know, people say crazy stuff when they're excited. Some people drop the "N bomb" when they get excited, does that mean they are hateful? Not necessarily.
    Somebody cutting up black people, forcing them to drink toilet water and shouting "Fuck N****" should be considered to be committing a hate crime.

They were charged with hate crimes, so their opinion here is no longer important.

We should care about CNN's opinion reporting on this about as much as Breitbarts.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

It's turned into a national event. Obama has spoken about it, Chicago black ministers have denounced it. Obama danced around the issue like politicians do.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

...lol what.

He described the torture as a "despicable hate crime."

This is what amazes me with people who hate Obama or are in love with Trump. I mean...once again, it takes 10 seconds to actually see what somebody has said.

Just because he said he believes that racial tensions haven't gotten worse, he's dancing around the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    They were charged with hate crimes, so their opinion here is no longer important.

We should care about CNN's opinion reporting on this about as much as Breitbarts.
    Seems like we have a better idea what CNN reporters find 'funny' after this incident

Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Obviously, it was an act of love

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

Eh, I disagree. Their opinion being this incredibly stupid and wrong on a public platform, there's no need to move on and ignore this at all.

And the lady later backpedaling on the comment doesn't somehow absolve her of her stupidity, if anything it makes it worse because she's willing to spew her ridiculous ideology regardless of the facts at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Seems like we have a better idea what CNN reporters find 'funny' after this incident

...what? LOL.

At the point where she's laughing the video isn't even showing the attack, but the police officer responding. In fact, her chuckling is when the clip is done...

Also you realize that they have ear pieces and they aren't always watching the clip they're showing, right? It sounds like maybe her earpiece wasn't working or she was listening to somebody telling her something and was distracted. But you couldn't possibly have thought it was any of those things, huh?

Of course you don't, IS THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK THEYS IS BAD! I wish we could go back to when it was just SJWs acting like total retards. Or at least that is when their retardation was when it was popular.

Now its just people posting completely misleading things and going on crusades. The worst part is that their shitposting isn't even good. You can try way harder than that to act like a lying idiot.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-06 at 10:38 AM.

...what? LOL.

At the point where she's laughing the video isn't even showing the attack, but the police officer responding. In fact, her chuckling is when the clip is done...

Also you realize that they have ear pieces and they aren't always watching the clip they're showing, right? It sounds like maybe her earpiece wasn't working or she was listening to somebody telling her something and was distracted. But you couldn't possibly have thought it was any of those things, huh?

Of course you don't, IS THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK THEYS IS BAD! I wish we could go back to when it was just SJWs acting like total retards. Or at least that is when their retardation was when it was popular.

Now its just people posting completely misleading things and going on crusades.
    Seems like a really odd time to be on the verge of breaking into laughter. Why would anyone support CNN, they were completely discredited as an unbiased news source when it was proven that they colluded with political agents and essentially became part of the democratic party.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Seems like a really odd time to be on the verge of breaking into laughter. Why would anyone support CNN, they were completely discredited as an unbiased news source when it was proven that they colluded with political agents and essentially became part of the democratic party.
    Did you just ignore this whole bit:

Also you realize that they have ear pieces and they aren't always watching the clip they're showing, right? It sounds like maybe her earpiece wasn't working or she was listening to somebody telling her something and was distracted.
    Have you never seen clips of field reporters acting like total idiots (Some even just cursing or being an asshole) while the clip is being played in the studio and it cuts back to them before they realize it? It happens to desk hosts as well.

Once again, the entire video is acting like she's laughing while watching the torture, when the video they're SHOWING has her not chuckling until after the entire clip is over. She literally doesn't start chuckling until the split second before the screen transitions back to her. And then doesn't seem to hear the other host ask her a question.

But no, clearly she's just laughing at somebody being tortured. That's much more logical an explanation than technical difficulties. She's SO enamored with laughing at torture that she just ignores her co-host and continues to smile at torture. Yes, you've cracked the code! I mean, if you turn up the volume you can even hear Wolf Blitzer go "Go" or "good" when she doesn't respond and is just looking at him and has to ask the question again.

Also your CNN claim is just utter bullshit and we both know it, but you've just eating up the Glorious Leader's words so who cares.

I don't even like CNN, and I don't watch it, but the fact that people are acting like total fucking retards toward groups or people or networks or shows or whatever else based on just deliberately false information is what is adding to the overall feeling of life just being shittier all around in this country. Just constant outrage regardless of how stupidly false it is.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-06 at 10:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wanna know how long it took me to see if she disavowed her original comments?
    ok you have nothing better to do than cry about anything you set your eyes on

we get it, calm down ill go get your baba and put on some tupac

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-01-06 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This is FAKE news, CLOSE the thread.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE
    Guys, haven't you heard? This is fake news! Blacks can't be racists!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No one is pushing an agenda. Fake news was an issue in 2016 and its already beginning to cause an issue again in 2017. The thread doesn't belong here anyways.
    Sure, there's no agenda. The other six threads were all closed because they were too happy.

More seriously I'd love to know why Endus was allowed to lock the prior thread, but the countless Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown threads were permitted to be open when being guilty of the exact same thing, albeit in reverse. Starting to think this site should be reported for propagation of hate speech and extreme racial prejudice at the rate 90% of it's moderation staff is going.

It's becoming worse than 4Chan, and I didn't know that was even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    ok you have nothing better to do than cry about anything you set your eyes on

we get it, calm down ill go get your baba and put on some tupac
    Says the person who made a thread bitching about an irrelevant person on CNN saying a thing she disavowed less than a day later.

Not my fault you just wanted to post a stupid thing to be angry about and were just completely wrong about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The hate charges are partially because of what they said about race but also making fun of him because he is mentally disabled. I feel the making fun of him being disabled will be the crux of what the hate is centered around when it comes to prosecuting them

10+ Year Old Account
    Says the person who made a thread bitching about an irrelevant person on CNN saying a thing she disavowed less than a day later
    the only thing saltier than you is the dead sea

and even then that's up for debate

I was disgusted by the fact that someone could look at this and say it's possible it was not a hate crime or to even go as far as to say this was "Not Evil" when it would be new fuel for the fire if it was the other way around without any kind of doubt. I just saw an article, looked for a video and posted it.

Get over it. Your post would have been more than appreciated if you weren't desperately attempting to come across as such a tryhard.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2017-01-06 at 11:19 AM.