Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    it will stay as it is, they are mega rare for a reason.

Otherwise no one would even bother to go farm them.. the same can be said for mount's (1% drop)

So outside of your first idea, nup

Resubbed on my second account to lockout share my way to victory. Resumed on 558 Garrosh kills (most at the tail end of WoD), now already +20 deep. Let's see how this goes.

Edit: Did 84 runs today, no luck. Here's to another 50+ tomorrow.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2018-02-20 at 01:54 AM.

How else can I up the chances per week for Tusks? Right now I have a second account with a heroic lockout saved and getting a kill on my War/Pal/DK. How can I get more rolls per week?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    How else can I up the chances per week for Tusks? Right now I have a second account with a heroic lockout saved and getting a kill on my War/Pal/DK. How can I get more rolls per week?
    If Legion is still on sale, you could buy WoW, Legion, and a months sub for 4 WoW tokens. Boost a plate user, and boost two chars a time...

Done 137 kills since yesterday, but out of bonus rolls now Back to farming.

What's slowing me down at the moment is Lesser Charm farming. Can't seem to find any frog groups, and there's always a hunter there when I check, so competing as a Prot Warr is just a pain in the arse.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2018-02-20 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    If Legion is still on sale, you could buy WoW, Legion, and a months sub for 4 WoW tokens. Boost a plate user, and boost two chars a time...

Done 137 kills since yesterday, but out of bonus rolls now Back to farming.

What's slowing me down at the moment is Lesser Charm farming. Can't seem to find any frog groups, and there's always a hunter there when I check, so competing as a Prot Warr is just a pain in the arse.
    How are you getting so many bonus rolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    How are you getting so many bonus rolls?
    Had them from before.

Just had a friend help me kill frogs, got 5k lesser charms in under 2 hours, so I've got another 300 bonus rolls

7+ Year Old Account
    you can still do the thing of killing him many times in a single weak and bonus rool?

im very suspicious about the lock tough, sometimes it bugs, and you can't do it on mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you can still do the thing of killing him many times in a single weak and bonus rool?

im very suspicious about the lock tough, sometimes it bugs, and you can't do it on mythic
    Yes you can.

In the 160 kills I've done since Monday afternoon, only once did I not enter the right lockout. It's working absolutely fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can.

In the 160 kills I've done since Monday afternoon, only once did I not enter the right lockout. It's working absolutely fine.
    you have some good step by step? like i said i tried the one in the guide, but sometimes it bug

you have some good step by step? like i said i tried the one in the guide, but sometimes it bug
    I'm using two accounts, so it's simply...

1) Get a 13/14 save on second account.
    2) Invite main while sitting in Shrine.
    3) Join, kill Garrosh, leave to get teleported outside.
    4) Repeat.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm using two accounts, so it's simply...

1) Get a 13/14 save on second account.
    2) Invite main while sitting in Shrine.
    3) Join, kill Garrosh, leave to get teleported outside.
    4) Repeat.
    maybe this is why im getting bugs, im using an alt in the same account

I used to do that with no issues back in Nighthold. No idea if they've changed anything, though.

194 runs in 2 days... Jesus, I need a life. Now past 750 total (which I know isn't many). Maybe I can snag a set before raid.

Deleted
    Back when I farmed I used the same account, just stood in shrine with my alt for instant logout. Barely even recall getting wrong lock.

You're doing something incorrect if you're having trouble using a lockout on the same account. I suggest reading the steps in the thread again, slowly, to make sure you understand what to do. It's quite simple and explained several times over in this thread.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    You're doing something incorrect if you're having trouble using a lockout on the same account. I suggest reading the steps in the thread again, slowly, to make sure you understand what to do. It's quite simple and explained several times over in this thread.
    im doing the same thing, sometimes i enter in the raid and im in stuck in the beginning, with no boss killed, sometimes i enter and he is already dead, i need to re-enter, re-made the group several times, things like that.

Got it just now after 520 tries, good luck to all those farming!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyPacman View Post
    Got it just now after 520 tries, good luck to all those farming!
    Congrats. Heroic bonus roll, or some other way?

Congrats. Heroic bonus roll, or some other way?
    Yeah, spam bonus rolled with a few dozen mythic kills in between across other chars.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyPacman View Post
    Yeah, spam bonus rolled with a few dozen mythic kills in between across other chars.
    Good to know. Not too far from 1k kills myself, so fingers crossed they'll drop soon...

Good to know. Not too far from 1k kills myself, so fingers crossed they'll drop soon...
    Good luck sir, it took me just a shade under 900 - got it on a bonus roll.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate