Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Huh, didn't know people liked it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Now you can get then from blackmarket, its like some bone they trowed after some maddening runs, i still didn't get after hundreds of tries, so i save money and cheek out if they are there, yet, it will feel like im not doing the right way, like im cheating.
    Never realized that i didn't post after i got mine, yeah i did drop, i think it was one or two years after this post, who knows maybe i got more than a thousand tries, doing weekly with 5 characters and the rerolls heroic and mythic, but it drop on my paladin, but i of course only use on my orc warrior.

Now the next pain in my ass is agrammar sword, that shit never drop to me man

Level up 27 warriors and spend the rest of your days in Orgrimmar.

It's the only way!

Fun story about the Tusks.
    I never raided SoO in MoP so I didn't have any clue what was the loot from it. A friend of mine invited me for a SoO mythic run in WoD and they were on Garrosh. I joined because they told me a mount can drop. After we killed Garrosh I used a coin and got tusks from bonus loot and I was like damn.. no mount. Then my friend was like.. wait what? You got the Tusks bro..? I didn't even know how rare they were. So yeah, basically I got the tusks from the first try ever. Guess I am lucky bastard.

Level several (10+) plate classes. Get a heroic save at Garrosh. Play musical characters and go through all of your plate toons every week for a couple years until you get it. Then a week later they announce they're adding a skip

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Level several (10+) plate classes. Get a heroic save at Garrosh. Play musical characters and go through all of your plate toons every week for a couple years until you get it. Then a week later they announce they're adding a skip
    And sooner the tusks will be available on trading post lol

MoP remix datamining suggests that you will be able to buy the Tusks of Mannoroth. Hopefully people won't have to kill heroic Garrosh 508 times to get them.