Deleted

Question resto: your thoughts on my current setup

i´m playing a resto shammy as twink but i think this should become my new main (have a warrior tank too). i start like healing more than tanking

i´m currently running a crit heavy build, doing myths up to +9 by now, emerald heroic, trial normal with random groups (no guild).
    my stats (char is Hammersquad on EU-Blackrock)
    Crit31.49%
    Haste8.09%
    Mastery72.63%
    Leech0.00%
    Versatility6.13%
    Avoidance5.65%

with that i get around 90% crits with healing surge and >50% crits with healing wave

concerning my trinkets, should i go for +int trinkets? ive now 855 heighted senses and 860 naglfar fare
    ive 860 Amalgam's Seventh Spine
    and 860 Fluctuating Energy

i skipped now both because i dont need that much mana returns

unfortunately i cant post links since this account is new...
    Last edited by mmocf816a0f308; 2017-01-06 at 10:37 AM.

I would keep your trinkets, maybe replacing the Heightened Senses with a stat stick if you prefer.

I do think your Mastery is a bit low for having so much crit, I focused on Mastery at the start (so I could build up my Enhancement set as well) and sit at 115% unbuffed, which is a lot, but really does wonders once you start going for those 11+ Mythics.

Your mastery looks really low, and I found heightened senses to be extremely underwhelming. I would try to replace the heightened senses with the nightbane trinket/a high ilvl mastery wq trinket. This will help your low mastery, and should feel quite a bit better.

Deleted
    Get more mastery, im currently running with 25% crit and 129% mastery. 40k intellect, i am 883 / 890 though.

Try and get stat trinkets,

Eg, Huge Roggstone, + Arcano Crystal or Nightbane trinket!

Deleted
    thanks for your answers.

i´ve changed my setup the last days and due to some nice loot rolls i pushed now my mastery to 100%, 20% crit, 13% haste and 1% versa.

i even went nightbane yesterday for the first time (and had luck on the dragon roll ). was nice to heal, no problems so far.

Deleted
    my stats are now 19% crit, 10% haste and 111% mastery unbuffed.
    my trinkets are now a 870 horn of valor and a 865 Fluctuating Energy. i mainly run the Fluctuating Energy coz of the +1489 int.
    ive a 845 Mote of Sanctification +987 mastery with socket.

mastery > all? playing two mastery trinkets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naiboo View Post
    my stats are now 19% crit, 10% haste and 111% mastery unbuffed.
    my trinkets are now a 870 horn of valor and a 865 Fluctuating Energy. i mainly run the Fluctuating Energy coz of the +1489 int.
    ive a 845 Mote of Sanctification +987 mastery with socket.

mastery > all? playing two mastery trinkets?

Forget the horn and mote trinkets mate. The way to go is stat stiens with either mastery or crit. The on use for the mote is just so bad, and the vers on horn makes it useless because you dont get anywhere near as much out of it compared to other stats. I would recommend mastery at 100-105% around 5-8% haste and the rest into crit.

There is a post about another resto shaman asked about good stat percentages, and most are up to speculation and personal opinion. But the general consensus was trying to keep 30% crit and 90% mastery, and then build up from there with those 2 stats. don't worry about haste and kinda ignore vers for the most part.

Full dump into mastery and crit. Ignore haste and versatility if possible. Per your passives, if you crit on a certain heal, it will give you the haste needed. Mastery is also our best all around stat. Especially for progression raiding.

If you're pushing normal content with 3 RDruids, expect to be eclipsed in healing. There won't be enough raid damage to lower people's HP to the 25% level.

I agree with Fateys recommendations above.