The good old HELP ME [Balance DPS]

Hello, I used to heal as a monk to my raid, and I really feel I wasn't doing my best plus my guildies recommended to switch to balance since we had none, so I did it. Now I'm 880 ilevel through it and feel my performance really underwhelming, but I really like the playstyle. I've read all the guides I could find (Icy Veins, Gebuz, Cyous..) and still need help since my parses are pretty low. Anything at all, the more the better, would be helpful, thank you very much!

Armory: us . battle .net/wow/pt/character/azralon/spidamon/advanced
    Logs: warcraftlogs .com/reports/tAmpRYHMVnk87zgy#fight=1&type=damage-done
    warcraftlogs .com/reports/tAmpRYHMVnk87zgy#fight=8&type=damage-done
    (Need to take the spaces of the urls out)

It's great you have warcraft logs, have you tried using the compare feature?

Click 'compare' and scroll down to the bottom section. Select your character and toggle any of the options. I typically bump the fight duration up to 15-20 seconds and the ilvl up to 5 ilvl. You will then be given a list of players with similar gear to yours with a similar fight duration. I suggest opening a variety of them (rather than just the top player) so you can look for patterns.
    This will open up a side-by-side comparison of you and that player. The first thing to check is the 'summary' screen, which will show you if other players are using different talents from you (or have awesome legendaries that you don't . The second thing I typically check is 'damage done', healing, etc, depending on the role, and look to see what the damage sources are. Are your dot uptimes low? Do they have a significantly higher cast/% of damage done from a different spell than you?
    Lastly, check the 'buffs' tab and compare your cooldown usage to the other player. You can see active buffs as well as passives and trinkets in addition to cooldown usage, which may help you decide when you should be blowing your big cooldowns on a fight. It's also not a bad idea to check for defensive cooldowns to know when you may potentially be helping out the healers, using movement abilities better, etc!

At first glance you're using shooting stars (aoe talent) instead of Blessing of the Ancients.
    You pre-potted but didn't use a second potion.
    You used a prolonged power instead of deadly grace (cheaper option, not a huge deal, but stuff adds up).
    Similar raiders got 6-8 more casts of Starsurge, how? (probably Blessing of the Ancients)
    You use solar wrath a bit more than lunar strike, typically should be the opposite (I have a problem with this too).
    Last edited by Kaizun; 2017-01-06 at 06:41 PM.

"You use solar wrath a bit more than lunar strike, typically should be the opposite (I have a problem with this too)."

Huh?