Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ah I was just looking for this info. Just got this ring this morning, go figure. So is it even worth frost shocking untalented to maintain the buff? 1.5% seems pretty low for an almost effectively empty global.

Simmed mi 892 character with Akainu/TN and Hailstorm is only 1k higher than AS.

I`ts no even worth to get used to, i am changing Akainu at the first oportunity.

I got it 3 days ago and no, it's not worth Frostbrand (assume you meant that one, not the Ele Shock) to use it.
    It does make sticking to Boulderfist/Hailstorm better

PS: I wish we had more Frost sources than the base "this is the PvP slow ability" thing. Even Elemental Blast gives Ele a Frost damage source

Quote Originally Posted by Guran View Post
    I got it 3 days ago and no, it's not worth Frostbrand (assume you meant that one, not the Ele Shock) to use it.
    It does make sticking to Boulderfist/Hailstorm better

PS: I wish we had more Frost sources than the base "this is the PvP slow ability" thing. Even Elemental Blast gives Ele a Frost damage source
    Yea that's what I meant, Frostbrand. It is kind of dumb that it's the only source of Frost damage in our entire spec, but this is probably the only situation where you'd even notice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    Well, if that's true, then it's a net benefit if you have both the Ring and Wrist. (like I do)

cool.
    There's an overly complicated rotation you can play that makes AS better than HS even with both legendaries. I didn't bake it into the current SimC APL because I didn't want to clutter the shit out the APL for no DPS gain.

At its best, hailstorm is only equal to AS.