Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/31552...ssia-role.html

The FBI may have been forced into a misstep when investigating whether Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee -- the agency never directly examined the DNC servers that were breached.

Instead, the FBI had to rely on forensic evidence provided by third-party cybersecurity firm

Oh, this just got better.

Muh evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Wait, if the information is of no relevance, why is everyone in the media saying "Russia hacked/influenced the election?"
    "private information of no relevance" as in the contact information of millions of women in Turkey or the private medical records and sexual orientation of people in Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    No, not even close. You claimed the switch was for partisan reasons. For liberals at least, it wasn't. Its a reaction to Wikileaks making significant changes in how they operate for the worse.
    That's an opinion. I doubt everyone and not even the majority shares that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    That's an opinion. I doubt everyone and not even the majority shares that opinion.
    "I disagree" isn't particularly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I said see them, no hang around! Are you from Mexico?
    Well to see...you kinda have to be around them. Or are you using a telescope and watching from afar?

- - - Updated - - -

"I disagree" isn't particularly interesting.
    Not everything has to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    More riots?
    More hate crimes?
    More death threats?
    More destruction of property?
    More bans on free-speech?

Yea, the Left has thrown a lot at us since Trumps epic Nov 8 victory.

We're still here, for the next eight years.

#MAGA

Man, wherever you live, you must be constantly checking your windows for imaginary "liburals".

Well I am here to help!

We are going to ban you so hard and so strong..

How long did it take to make your tinfoil hat? Russian attack, this is hilarious. So what, we all REALLY wanted Obama, but Trump, no that was Russia steering us away from Clinton who was clearly the best possible thing that could have ever happened to this country.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Not everything has to be interesting.
    Nor is you getting to assume motive but other people? Eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Lot of people think this somehow changed anything.

Lot of people ignoring the fact that the DNC lost because of who they are and what they represent.

Lot of meltdown.

Too bad.

President Trump coming soon to a White House near you.
    The DNC lost because of where the RNC has strength ... not because of anything they represent. Hillary got the Popular vote.
    I love how Republicans complain that Democrats/Liberals are treating Trump like he won on a technicality ... he did! He didn't beat her in a landslide. He won because he won the right area of land.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The DNC lost because of where the RNC has strength ... not because of anything they represent. Hillary got the Popular vote.
    I love how Republicans complain that Democrats/Liberals are treating Trump like he won on a technicality ... he did! He didn't beat her in a landslide. He won because he won the right area of land.
    He beat her in an EC landslide.

And -as the people behind the recount efforts told us- until we audit the results we cant be sure of the accuracy, ie we don't know if Hillary actually won the popular vote.

But regardless its all over.

His EC win was just certified by Congress.

Hail President Trump!
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

He beat her in an EC landslide.
    Lol no. His College victory is the 46th highest out of 58.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There wasn't really anything I saw in the declassified report that wasn't already public knowledge months ago. Everyone in the world knew Putin preferred Trump because of his personal dislike of Hillary going quite a ways back. But there isn't anything proving the GRU did it, or that Putin ordered the GRU to do it. Basing some of this on RT making negative Hillary articles is ridiculous and looks desperate.

Plus, the only thing that Wikileaks did that hurt Hillary at all was just the info on her privately bashing Bernie Sanders, which probably cost her some Bernie voters. But I think Comey's "new evidence" last week before the election surprise comments did as much or more than that to influence the election (even though he backtracked at the last minute, but the damage was done by then).

Of course there is probably a lot more specific evidence that can't be made public, but it would have been nice to at least have 1 real smoking gun made public tying the GRU and/or Putin to actively hacking. Instead we totally just have to take their word for it.

Not seeing much commentary on the parts of the report about Russian plans to deligitimize a potential Clinton Administration.

Turns out all the data that was the foundation for this report originated not from an investigation but from a firm the DNC hired to produce it.

Yea.

Yeaaa....
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    This is just a never ending pity party at this point.
    The base needs to be kept occupied. How would it look it at the end of it all, it was just Trump won, because he played the game best? They need to keep their side believing that the election was stolen from them. Not really taking side. Both sides would employ the same tactics, just kinda wished they didn't.

I guess I need to spend more time reading through this stuff. I just don't see where Russian did this major violation "Act of war" level stuff. Fake news is the fault of the america people believing everything they read on the internet. False rumors and accusations is nothing new in politics.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-01-07 at 04:35 AM.

Turns out all the data that was the foundation for this report originated not from an investigation but from a firm the DNC hired to produce it.

Yea.

Yeaaa....
    No, not all the data. You seem to think that the DNC hacking incident is the only thing covered in the report.

Seems like a legit landslide to me.
    MAGA

Seems like a legit landslide to me.
    Yeah, I'm sure it does to you.

No, not all the data. You seem to think that the DNC hacking incident is the only thing covered in the report.
    I cant imagine how it must feel to witness something you believed in so adamantly be exposed like this.

I'm going to take it easy on you tonight Wells my friend.
    MAGA

I cant imagine how it must feel to witness something you believed in so adamantly be exposed like this.

I'm going to take it easy on you tonight Wells my friend.
    If you're going to Gish Gallop at least be clever. There's no metric by which Trump's victory was a landslide.