Deleted

Suggestion: WQ Emissary

Firstly I know this suggestion probably wouldn't work in Legion due to various reasons but if Blizzard consider continuing the WQ Emissary system for reputation in the future I hope they will consider a change similar to this. Basically rather than having Emissary quests appear at random allow us to pick and choose what Emissaries we can do everyday that way if we wanted to farm Highmountain we could choose the Highmountain Emissary everyday. It would allow greater player control and also not punish us for missing a day or two due to RL. Opinions?

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe being able to save a 1 or 2 from previous days because like you said missing a day or 2 shouldn't be huge punishment if its that big of a deal for you. I miss emissary quests all the time doesn't bother me.

But honestly, wouldn't expect to much to change if a system like this stays in place, the rng and "randomness" is blizzards business strategy to keep people playing in some cases. *(which I'm not opposed to, its just obvious that they're doing it)

Deleted
    I wouldn't really say I am too bothered but I probably would do more WQs if I could choose

You can miss a day or two now, it keeps an emissary for 3 days.

It comes down to legendaries, if you want them you need to do as much content as you can... emissaries then go onto lfr, normal, heroic and mythic raids as well as heroic, mythic and mythic+ dungeons and do those as much as lock outs and time allows. In my experience the legendary farm is about quantity more than quality as i have got each of mine from easier content (lfr and heroic dungeons) but i do the rest which clearly adds to my blp.

But you can do as little or as much content as you like, and if you don't care about legendaries there is less incentive.
    Demo is fine... play better.

Well yes, why not.
    A simpler and also easily in Legion implementable solution would be that your EQ is not faction but zone based (which it already is, since for example Kirin Tor or Warden quests count to the appropriate zone when the EQ is there), but you turn it in at a central base and then can choose freely an item that increases the appropriate reputation, just like Kirin Tor.
    This way they can also make the rep tokens easily account bound when you already reached exalted with all the factions.