Alliance 884 Prot pally LF raiding guild

Hello,

im currently 1/7M EN and 3/3N TOV.
    I took some time off on the 13th to be with my family for the holiday. Looking to get back into raiding and to progress further.
    Times that work for me are 8pm - 2 am est Sunday-Friday and 2-4 nights a week. i prefer to stay alliance and i am willing to transfer servers.

My battle tag is zetsu#1335

Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and PVPing. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value accountability, respect, and being awesome.

We currently have several openings in our "Death Viper Assassins" (4/7M, 2/3 H) raid team in preparation of Nighthold. We are looking for a tank, as our one of our tanks is taking a break from raiding once we find a replacement.

We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Our raid team is a great fit for skilled players that don't have as much time for raiding or are looking to start mythic raiding. It has more flexible attendance expectations, so if you need to miss a day every so often, that’s ok. This is not to say that this raid team isn't ambitious or successful in its own right! While most of the team's focus will be on Heroic at each raid tier (due to the Flex system and lenient loot lockouts), its players will progress into mythic—but at their own pace.

More information can be found at www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment or you can contact the team’s raid leader with questions at Lexitar#1454
    Last edited by AshaGreyjoy; 2017-01-09 at 09:57 PM.

Guild Information

Our raid times are:

Tuesday-Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am CST
    We will also add Sunday's on the first week of Mythic or if a kill is easily attainable.
    Invites are sent our 15 min. before raid starts.

Our Notable Accomplishments before our Hiatus are as follows:

Throne of Thunder Cleared: US 193 10 man (Aug 9, 2013)
    Seige of Orgrimmar Cleared: US 36 10 man (Jan 20, 2014), US 83 25 man (Feb 26, 2014)
    Highmaul Cleared: US 48 20 man 7/7M (Jan 23, 2015)
    Hellfire Citadel Cleared: 20 man 13/13M

Ladies Only wowprogress.com for reference http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/.../rating.tier17

Current Progression: 3/3M TOV US 44

As said previously we are looking for a few quality members to fill out our roster. Our current plans are for a strong performance in Legion.

If you are interested in joining here are our requirements:

Have proof of top 100 experience in the current or any previous tiers (Highly recommended but not required)
    Be able to Communicate
    Have a willingness to learn
    Have a willingness to succeed
    Be able to attend our raid times which are 9pm-12am CST Tuesday-Thursday!
    Be 880 ilvl with 31 points at least in your main artifact (this is very doable with mythic+)

Just because your class is not listed as high need above does not mean you won't be considered as an applicant. All exceptional applicants are wanted and encouraged to apply.

If you are interested and/or have any other questions please contact me through Battle tag Kaa#1339-- Officer

Or apply at Happy-Accidents.enjin.com! Say Immaqtpie sent you!

Last edited by Maravix; 2017-01-31 at 12:28 AM.