In Development - Lúcio, New Skins, and More!

Hah, they actually did make the Ribbit skin.

Here's hoping Overwatch will import Thunder Guard Zarya.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Not a lot in development at the moment. Not interested in Lucio(not a big support player, and I actively dislike his character/concept), so likewise not interested in his skins, the Tyrande skin is decent though not one I'd use much, don't care for the heart mount, and the flame charger isn't bad(does it only come in the 1 color I wonder? they didn't show other tints for it like they did with the heart)

Probably one of the most underwhelming in development videos to date.

I really love that Tyrande skin though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am excited for Lucio, I don't play OW much but I am happy for another support. The in development seems to be rushed though.

I don't see why we needed a second judgement horse. The Lucio and Tyrande skins look nice, though giving other heroes a skin over Tyrande would have been sweet. Their list of female characters to make "sexy" skins for is limited I guess, I'm atleast happy they're not going full LoL with it.

Well, turns out the new horse is just a reward for playing 15 games as a WoW hero with friends, so if you didn't get the old one, you can get this one for free....as well as getting a badass mount in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I actually had to shut down YT when they showed the ult

Who the hell thought that would be a good idea
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande skin is ugly as.... No thanks i will stick with blood elf Tyrande skin.

That video has a ton of dislikes. Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Well, turns out the new horse is just a reward for playing 15 games as a WoW hero with friends, so if you didn't get the old one, you can get this one for free....as well as getting a badass mount in WoW.
    Yay!

with friends oh..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Yay!

with friends oh..
    "Friends" means anyone spamming general chat that you add as a btag friend and party with them, get the promotion done, then remove them as soon as you finish playing with them. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

What? Why? What did I ever do to you? Why would you show me this?

In all seriousness, I saw the vid a while back, there was an outcry about it on reddit aswell, apparently it's not the only skin in that vein SMITE has... So, yeah, big thanks to the HotS team.

OT: Another free mount, that explains why it'spretty much just a copy. Flamesaber looks pretty dope aswell.

That never stops being hilariously cringey.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

its part of a promotional event from what i've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    That never stops being hilariously cringey.
    the sad thing is it could have been done so much better. A video that handled it straight faced would have made for better comedy. Not...that.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-02-07 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    the sad thing is it could have been done so much better. A video that handled it straight faced would have made for better comedy. Not...that.
    Referencing external memes for anything more than one-off gags never goes well. Needs to be an in-joke like Azmodunk.