Soulbound
    Unique-Equipped: Legion Legendary (2)
    Ring
    +1915 Stsamina
    +1642 Critical Strike
    +657 Haste

Enchanted: +200 Haste
    Gem: + 200 Intellect
    Equip: Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy grants you 70% increased movement speed and 15% haste for 10 sec. This effect may Occur once every 30 sec.

I am really not sure here. I know Sephuz will get changes and I am using Prydaz because its nice to have that extra health during raids. But I feel the power of the ring isnt always there while the RNG of the belt seems to be offputting as well.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Lillyth; 2017-01-07 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have the belt and while the expired Lifebloom heal is usually always an overheal anyway, it's still a really good Tank heal in raids, even if you can't control the heal all that much.
    How much on average does it overheal for you while raiding? Just out of curiousity.

Deleted
    My feeling is that once 7.1.5 hits the ring will be better in any encounter with a reasonable amount of dispelling.

I guess the other thing to consider is your healing composition, and how important are you when it comes to tank healing. For progression I would just run the ring in any dispelling encounter, and then switch to the belt if your tanks are struggling to stay alive.

Also bear in mind that the belt isn't completely rng. You have the pandemic window as discretion on when to 'bloom'. It's not huge but it's something.
    Last edited by mmoc886b9e4318; 2017-01-07 at 06:38 PM. Reason: extra info

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atticusfinch99 View Post

Also bear in mind that the belt isn't completely rng. You have the pandemic window as discretion on when to 'bloom'. It's not huge but it's something.
    Just to clarify, does this mean I can refresh my LB in the last couple seconds and it will still bloom?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Just to clarify, does this mean I can refresh my LB in the last couple seconds and it will still bloom?
    Correct, this is how it works.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daerellin View Post
    Correct, this is how it works.
    Good to know!
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Specifically it's the last 5 seconds. 33% of the original duration which is 15 seconds.

Specifically it's the last 5 seconds. 33% of the original duration which is 15 seconds.
    That's very nice to know, I didn't know that either. It would be nice if Blizzard made an option to perhaps expand the spelldetails/note. I've been resto most of the expansion and thought it had to drop off, to proc!

Big props, thanks for that info, I shall share this with my fellow druid friends

Deleted
    Yeh it's a shame there's nowhere in game where you can get this info.

One other thing you may or may not already know. The "pandemic" mechanic that allows you to do this with lifebloom, also applies to pretty much all HoTs and DoTs in the game. So if you refresh a HoT/DoT with <33% of the original duration remaining, that extra duration is added on to the reapplication, so you don't lose efficiency. For example my base rejuvenation time is 19 seconds (due to artifact traits, yours may differ), so if I reapply rejuv with 6 seconds remaining, the new duration will be 25 seconds. If I reapply with 3 secs remaining, it'll be 22 seconds.

its 30%, not 33% - so its the last 4.5 secs on a fresh lifebloom and 5.85 secs on a max duration already refreshed lifebloom (just refresh after 4 secs to always be "safe")

Just got the belt today. I already have chest, wrist and tearstone. Is there any situation where the belt would be usefull?

The belt is extremely valuable in higher m+ when tank damage becomes an issue again. It blooms for almost 2M every 15s on my druid on the tank, and is a real lifesave if your hots start to fall off but regrowth spam is just keeping the tank barely alive.
    Sure in most of the situations it's just overheal, but considering our way of healing you can for example let the tank also drop to lower health levels when you know the big heal is coming soon.

So in m+ I wouldn't use sephuz unless it's a farm run where you are mainly concerned with doing damage.

For raid encounters if you can reliably proc sephuz I would always prefer the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by alaska000 View Post
    Just got the belt today. I already have chest, wrist and tearstone. Is there any situation where the belt would be usefull?
    With the wrists, you shouldn't need the extra tank healing. Extending Cenarion Ward should be enough. Tearstone + wrists should be better, but I guess if at some point you're really struggling with tank healing in a mythic+ run, wrist+belt might come in handy.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.