Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    You rather sounds like a child attempting to one-up people through the Internet. Your authoritative arguments would be a lot more weighty if you didn't act like a 10-years old in need of attention while pretending to be a knowledgeable and mature grownup. The contrasts between your claims and your words is pretty jarring.
    Wrong on all accounts. I'm giving everyone who is acting childish and immature a verbal slap back to reality. I use arguments and logic to explain things. Your (pro vanilla server people's) arguments have very weak ground. I'm simply showing you that, so you can stop beating a dead horse and move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    Wrong on all accounts. I'm giving everyone who is acting childish and immature a verbal slap back to reality. I use arguments and logic to explain things. Your (pro vanilla server people's) arguments have very weak ground. I'm simply showing you that, so you can stop beating a dead horse and move on with your life.
    Dude your argument about how businesses work was that you get personal Christmas cards from loads of companies when that really isn't a big deal. They probably have 100s of the same card they send out to other people. Doesn't make you special I'm afraid. But if you want to think it does then sure I guess?

You've given nobody a slap back to reality. All you have done is prove you know nothing about business and that because a few companies send you cards probably written by their secretaries that it makes you special.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-02-25 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Or C) They actually just prefer that version of the game. People like different things, not a hard thing to grasp but apparently this board proves otherwise.
    It is one thing to be a fan of the older version of the game. It is perfectly fine and noone is doubting that you enjoy it even million times over then anything else ever released. What we have here is an attempt to prove that it is better then what we play now. You cannot do that, accept that we enjoy legion just as we accept that you enjoy vanilla. We also have attempt to get your small group of people new vanilla servers, which only someone out of his mind would do. There are no arguments there, only that you want it. There are many stuff in life that one wants, but it's not realistic to ever happen. Accept those things and move on. Don't cling to something, whatever that is, be it a person, a game, a work, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Dude your argument about how businesses work was that you get personal Christmas cards from loads of companies when that really isn't a big deal. They probably have 100s of the same card they send out to other people. Doesn't make you special I'm afraid. But if you want to think it does then sure I guess?

You've given nobody a slap back to reality. All you have done is prove you know nothing about business and that because a few companies send you cards probably written by their secretaries that it makes you special.
    Umm it is PERSONALLY addressed to him okay? He's a big deal. You might have heard of him. He does business.

It is one thing to be a fan of the older version of the game. It is perfectly fine and noone is doubting that you enjoy it even million times over then anything else ever released. What we have here is an attempt to prove that it is better then what we play now. You cannot do that, accept that we enjoy legion just as we accept that you enjoy vanilla. We also have attempt to get your small group of people new vanilla servers, which only someone out of his mind would do. There are no arguments there, only that you want it. There are many stuff in life that one wants, but it's not realistic to ever happen. Accept those things and move on. Don't cling to something, whatever that is, be it a person, a game, a work, whatever.
    And you don't seem to realize Blizzard are actually considering it which is a big step up from when they said no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Umm it is PERSONALLY addressed to him okay? He's a big deal. You might have heard of him. He does business.
    Mate half the cards I send out are written by one of the secretaries. I don't even know who I send most of them to. Only ones I obviously give two shits about are family and close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Playing it right now, still better than every other MMORPG out there, Legion included.
    Good for you man, enjoy it wholeheartedly. I'm gonna launch Legion soon and do so myself. For me the Legion is better than every other MMORPG out there, Vanilla included. Cheers.

Good for you man, enjoy it wholeheartedly. I'm gonna launch Legion soon and do so myself. For me the Legion is better than every other MMORPG out there, Vanilla included. Cheers.
    And FF14 for me is better than either of the two. Cheers. See I can do that.

I'm anti-Legacy (until retail no longer gets expansions/content created) but you are't giving anyone a slap back to reality. Your arguments and logic are weak and if nothing they hurt some of the decent arguments that have been made in the past when it comes to arguing against Blizz created Legacy realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I'm anti-Legacy (until retail no longer gets expansions/content created) but you are't giving anyone a slap back to reality. Your arguments and logic are weak and if nothing they hurt some of the decent arguments that have been made in the past when it comes to arguing against Blizz created Legacy realms.
    Tbh all he has is the minority argument. Yet Blizzard are still in consideration of catering to this minority so his argument has fallen apart right there.

Mate half the cards I send out are written by one of the secretaries. I don't even know who I send most of them to. Only ones I obviously give two shits about are family and close friends.
    Haha I know which is why I capped personally to enhance the sarcasm in the line. I don't know what it proves when someone tries to bring RL stuff which may or may not be true into the discussion as if it is going to hold some special weight because they claim to be some big shot.

would be amazing if we got a slightly revamped classic wow just with newer feachers like the legion group finder and hd models

I don't see what's so bad about being stuck in the past. I have some fond memories of my PS1/Mega Drive days hence why I collect those games for example. I don't see what's wrong either with people wanting to enjoy Vanilla. Also if they are moving forward why are they at least talking about Vanilla internally?
    I don't know how many times I have to say this. It is perfectly fine to enjoy older games. I played a game called Colonization not so long ago just for the fond memories. What I'm saying is don't impose your opinion and needs on the rest of us. We get it, you like that game. You even have a place to play it on with a few of your likeminded friends. Play there, let us play the new expansion, we all enjoy our thing. Vanilla is better for you, Legion is better for me. Let's not argue what is better, let's just play the damn game.

They are talking about things internally because that's what a company does. They talk about all the options. Guess which option they didn't think was reasonable for them to do.

I don't know how many times I have to say this. It is perfectly fine to enjoy older games. I played a game called Colonization not so long ago just for the fond memories. What I'm saying is don't impose your opinion and needs on the rest of us. We get it, you like that game. You even have a place to play it on with a few of your likeminded friends. Play there, let us play the new expansion, we all enjoy our thing. Vanilla is better for you, Legion is better for me. Let's not argue what is better, let's just play the damn game.

They are talking about things internally because that's what a company does. They talk about all the options. Guess which option they didn't think was reasonable for them to do.
    And you know they have said no how? Have you got some inside info from Blizzard? Does Blizzard send you a Christmas Card as well?

Until they say no or yes it's still under consideration. Again which is a big step up from the whole "You think you do but you don't" crap they were spouting. You can pretty much spout "no no no" all you want. Fact is they are considering the approach and will share info when they want to.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-02-25 at 10:34 AM.

No, Christmas card was directed to the comment that he worked 3000 days in his life and asked about me, referring to me as a kid. Please learn to read and understand a written word before commenting, or you will look like someone from elementary school. About the cards themselves, yeah, they kinda are personal, when they are handwritten by CEO with whom and some other partners you went on a cruise trip. But that's irrelevant really, doesn't serve any purpose here.

Also, resort to arguments, you have said nothing in your entire post, you just clinged to something you have no knowledge of what or how happened. Really silly thing to do.

No, Christmas card was directed to the comment that he worked 3000 days in his life and asked about me, referring to me as a kid. Please learn to read and understand a written word before commenting, or you will look like someone from elementary school. About the cards themselves, yeah, they kinda are personal, when they are handwritten by CEO with whom and some other partners you went on a cruise trip. But that's irrelevant really, doesn't serve any purpose here.

Also, resort to arguments, you have said nothing in your entire post, you just clinged to something you have no knowledge of what or how happened. Really silly thing to do.
    Not really. I called you out on one of your arguments which was the minority argument. End of the day they wouldn't be considering catering to this minority. Nice to see you have nothing else to do than attack me and derail when I called out one of your arguments towards anti legacy being bogus. When you wanna discuss and bring an actual argument to the table feel free to PM me and let me know. Because your minority argument is already destroyed because they haven't said no to this minority yet. Once they say no after considering it then it will hold some weight.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-02-25 at 10:39 AM.

And you know they have said no how? Have you got some inside info from Blizzard? Does Blizzard send you a Christmas Card as well?

Until they say no or yes it's still under consideration. Again which is a big step up from the whole "You think you do but you don't" crap they were spouting.
    Do you really believe that bringing up vanilla servers is so hard decision that needs months and months to contemplate and decide on? It's a discussion for a lunch break at best. They probably spent more time thinking how to tell you to drop this whole thing and not bother the rest of us and them with it. They chose: "yeah, we'll think about it". Vanilla may be a big thing for you, but for blizzard and for the majority of WoW players it's not. Learn to accept that.

Do you really believe that bringing up vanilla servers is so hard decision that needs months and months to contemplate and decide on? It's a discussion for a lunch break at best. They probably spent more time thinking how to tell you to drop this whole thing and not bother the rest of us and them with it. They chose: "yeah, we'll think about it". Vanilla may be a big thing for you, but for blizzard and for the majority of WoW players it's not. Learn to accept that.
    And again you have an internal contact at Blizzard who told you this? Didn't think so. Until they say no it's under consideration from them. That is the fact of the matter. But if you want to ignore the facts that Blizzard themselves have said feel free to. They were no initially, then they changed to under consideration which it still is.

Learn to accept that. I mean if you want I can give you an argument that holds some weight? I don't mind. But keep spouting the "Blizzard aren't doing it" line like you have direct contact with them. End of the day shows the minority argument is all you have when it's not even an argument when the company in question is again considering catering to them. When they give a definitive no feel free to actually use the minority argument.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-02-25 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    Well posters here have already written several good points which were better back then but you simply just refuse to read or understand them. All you constantly say is that you know business and everyone else is wrong and that´s annoying.

I love legion, but i think this subliminal way of saying that vanilla is shit creates a pretty toxic environment for discussions and is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorElmo View Post
    Well posters here have already written several good points which were better back then but you simply just refuse to read or understand them. All you constantly say is that you know business and everyone else is wrong and that´s annoying.

I love legion, but i think this subliminal way of you and several other users here of saying that vanilla is shit creates a pretty toxic environment for discussions and is just wrong.
    I think both games are crap in their respective areas but also good. Just my 2 cents.

But yeah all the poster you quoted has spouted is "I know what I'm talking about because I'm in business" and "minority want it and Blizzard have said no" yet Blizzard haven't actually said no. Tbh it's basically like talking to a brick wall at this point.

Not really. I called you out on one of your arguments which was the minority argument. End of the day they wouldn't be considering catering to this minority. Nice to see you have nothing else to do than attack me and derail when I called out one of your arguments towards anti legacy being bogus. When you wanna discuss and bring an actual argument to the table feel free to PM me and let me know. Because your minority argument is already destroyed because they haven't said no to this minority yet. Once they say no after considering it then it will hold some weight.
    I haven't read any solid arguments for this whole idea of vanilla servers. The best argument so far is "few of us wants it, it's our precious". Yeah well, some other guy is dreaming about ferrari perhaps, but he's not bothering other people with it.

What does a mom tell to a child when it makes unreasonable proposition? "We'll see.", "Maybe.", "Perhaps later.", "We'll think about it.". That's how this looks like. Note that I'm only talking about bothering blizz and other players about vanilla being better and needing it's own official servers. I'm not talking about Vanilla being more fun and better for you and your fellas, that I don't doubt and noone is questioning it. Just don't make it a global thing, when clearly it's not.