Optimal way to use Koralon's belt?

Since they buffed it to a confirmed critical strike at 30%, would it better to cast 2 scorch for 4% PI then pyro or cast 5 to get PI to 10% before casting pyro ?

I was thinking repeating scorch x5 til pyro, what are your thoughts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    Since they buffed it to a confirmed critical strike at 30%, would it better to cast 2 scorch for 4% PI then pyro or cast 5 to get PI to 10% before casting pyro ?

I think it's best to pyro as soon as you can. Ergo, casting one scorch, fire blasting and using pyro right after. Rinse, repeat.

I haven't simmed this, so I might be wrong.

how do you sim different rotations?

how do you sim different rotations?
    You write a customized APL.

is an APL something like this, i just googled sample APLs and edited some stuff.

All i want to do is test whether scorch x2 -> pyro is better than scorch x5 -> pyro over maybe 2minutes using koralon.

max_time=120
    vary_combat_length=0.0
    fixed_time=1
    override.target_health_pct=30
    infinite_mana=1
    actions+=/scorch
    actions+=/scorch
    actions+=/pyroblast

Pi got nerfed so my guess is that you should go scorch-scorch pyro or scorch-fire blast/phoenix flames-pyro
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Perhaps im missing something but why would you not pyro instantly? Its one of our highest DPE abilities (other than phoenix flames) and you should never miss out on procs unless the DPE of the next ability is A LOT more (atleast 2x more, not sure of the exact math tbh) and even post-buff koralon scorch probably wont be that compared to pyroblast (even if you take into account the guaranteed crit).