Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So you see no double standard at all? Why does everything have to be a shit flinging fight?
    What double standard? There are outspoken liberals and outspoken conservatives. Neither is more shunned or rejected than the other. Neither are being denied their freedom of speech. Both get laughed at by both side's political opposites.

If anything, the double standard seems to be that when a liberal says anything publicly they are told its not the proper time and place. Or that they need to fall in line else they're not American, like post 9/11 with Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    she condemns trump for winning an election but doesn't condemn the huge division caused by obama's administration :thinking:

liberal is liberal and oblivious to facts

her ivory tower must be far away from all the peasants i guess
    Another person who did not listen/watch the speech. She never mentioned any of this.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah see it'd be understandable if your analogy made any sense whatsoever.
    How does that not make sense? That is literally a double standard... Or are you saying this doesn't exist? Regardless to both, you either can't break it down really any further to understand, and if you really think this doesn't exist, there is probably no reason to continue this discussion since denial will inevitably make any sort of discussion trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So you see no double standard at all? Why does everything have to be a shit flinging fight?
    Because, politically, a few people here became demon hunters and then eventually became what they despised.

Deleted
    She should put into practice what she preaches. "Disrespect invites disrespect", yeah how ironic considering her attack on Trump. Was it neccesary?

Also, Hollywood is full of crybabies that still can't get over the fact that the US doesn't want Hillary Clinton. They're bitter and need to lash out constantly. It's one gigantic circle jerk fest. What a bunch of arrogant selfabsorbed snobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Its there platform to use how they see fit, Not your platform to tell them how to use it. Once again its not new at all.
    Its not new. It's just not the place and never really has been. Sure they can do what they want but again no one goes it a ball game to hear someone announcers political view. Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    She should put into practice what she preaches. "Disrespect invites disrespect", yeah how ironic considering her attack on Trump. Was it neccesary?

Also, Hollywood is full of crybabies that still can't get over the fact that the US doesn't want Hillary Clinton. They're bitter and need to lash out constantly. It's one gigantic circle jerk fest. What a bunch of arrogant selfabsorbed snobs.
    Oh hey look, better bring up Clinton again, Trump is being criticized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Because, politically, a few people here became demon hunters and then eventually became what they despised.
    Like low middle class shit stains who bang on and on about their own self-importance while shitting on everyone else so they can feel good about their mediocre lives?

What double standard? There are outspoken liberals and outspoken conservatives. Neither is more shunned or rejected than the other. Neither are being denied their freedom of speech. Both get laughed at by both side's political opposites.

If anything, the double standard seems to be that when a liberal says anything publicly they are told its not the proper time and place. Or that they need to fall in line else they're not American, like post 9/11 with Bush.
    In terms of intensity from one side or the other this is absolutely false. The platform for Liberals (HOLLYWOOD for example, given this thread) is vastly superior without ramifications than any other side. One supporting reason as to why so many conservatives aren't vocal in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    In terms of intensity from one side or the other this is absolutely false. The platform for Liberals (HOLLYWOOD for example, given this thread) is vastly superior without ramifications than any other side. One supporting reason as to why so many conservatives aren't vocal in fact.
    What ramifications are outspoken conservatives facing?

Unfortunately, I can't take Meryl Streep seriously when I hear her talk. I just hear an overly-dramatic Hollywood actor acting. I'm so over actors so full of themselves...they believe that they are artistic geniuses, compassionate philanthropists, literary scholars, and apparently political elites as well.

You're the high-school drama club, grown up. You're not smarter and wiser than everyone else on every topic so stick to your movies please and stop exploiting how lucky you are to have a broadcasted platform to spew your uneducated opinions.
    Last edited by Ysho; 2017-01-09 at 06:23 PM.

Okay. So we've apparently decided that we will be ignoring the amount of times Trump supporters have been called un-american.

Ok well if you don't see a double standard then we can't really continue. I do find it slightly ironic that you and other posters of your ilk are claiming conservatives are playing some imaginary victim card. Would you mind explaining what context you mean by that. Is it like a x group is allowed to do horrible things because they were once oppressed thing or is it something else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Yep, that is your specific and obviously biased opinion.
    Nope, its a fact. Watch the video.

getting banned from social media xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take Facebook Flagged Breitbart as Fake News for $500, Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    getting banned from social media xD
    Called it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it just serves to divide. If you have an opportunity to have a platform and do some good, shouldn't you try reconciliation rather than pour oil on a gluttonous fire?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    The fun part is, she doesnt understand she is doing him a favour and actually helping him.

Liberals just don't understand... And they will get Trump re-elected in 4 years too if they wont learn.

Deleted
    Oh hey look, better bring up Clinton again, Trump is being criticized.
    Considering all of hollywood licking her boots in the campaign it makes sense to bring it up. They're just sore losers.

Most boring actress ever. A dick killer too, every time I see her my dick is dead for a fortnight.