Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Yes he should especially with the liberal media we have either he sets the narrative or the media does and you sure in the hell don't want to leave it up to the liberal media to do so
    You act as if allowing Trump to set the narrative is a good thing. The guy is a compulsive liar, who suffers from a severe case of cognitive dissonance. I dare you to find a candidate or president who has lied more, or been wrong more often than Trump. His narrative is one that is not actually based on reality.

Deleted
    Yes he should especially with the liberal media we have either he sets the narrative or the media does and you sure in the hell don't want to leave it up to the liberal media to do so
    FOX is liberal?

No - no one should.

140 characters is not enough to explain yourself completely

If you aren't explaining yourself completely, then your comments are worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    No.
    Public statements of such figures has a big impact on everything. From stocks market to foreign affairs.
    There is a reason why politician and realityTV host used to be two different occupations.
    yah because Trump on twitter has no up side. like him critizing Chevy for sending jobs to Mexico which caused Chevy to rethink that position so they just announced after Trumps criticism they are going to create 2,000 jobs here in America instead of Mexico

So Tweet away Trump

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    FOX is liberal?
    One out of Five

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Expressing his opinions is fine. However, if he uses public office in order to push companies to do his bidding, then he could be breaking laws. Public officials who use their position to limit competition, and limit the free markets... are a bad thing. If he makes threats to tax or tariff specific companies, that is also an abuse of his office. He has already made those threats, but as of yet, he holds no public office. Presidents have been impeached for less.

Mind you, this is coming from the same man who wants to limit the First Amendment for others, showing just how big of a hypocrite he truly is.
    wait now the president useing his postion to push companies to his bidding is a bad thing? 8 years ago it was fine (see ford, chevy, JP morgan.....)
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

yah because Trump on twitter has no up side. like him critizing Chevy for sending jobs to Mexico which caused Chevy to rethink that position so they just announced after Trumps criticism they are going to create 2,000 jobs here in America instead of Mexico

So Tweet away Trump
    So, you are opposed to capitalism and the free markets, just like Trump?

You act as if allowing Trump to set the narrative is a good thing. The guy is a compulsive liar, who suffers from a severe case of cognitive dissonance. I dare you to find a candidate or president who has lied more, or been wrong more often than Trump. His narrative is one that is not actually based on reality.
    Got him elected got the public to distrust the Media more then ever

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    wait now the president useing his postion to push companies to his bidding is a bad thing? 8 years ago it was fone (see ford, chevy, JP morgan.....)
    And I opposed it then, as well. Logical consistency is a wonderful thing.

So, you are opposed to capitalism and the free markets, just like Trump?
    I support a free market with a level and fair playing field

Got him elected got the public to distrust the Media more then ever
    And it was based on a false narrative. Like I said... cognitive dissonance. Just because a lot of people believe a lie, doesn't make it any more true. It just shows how many ignorant people there are. You whine about the "liberal media" controlling the narrative, yet don't seem to have a problem when conservatives lie to control the narrative. It's not that you were opposed to the disingenuous nature of it, it's that you wanted different lies to be what people believed. How interesting...

I would hope that once he actually takes the mantle of President, he won't have the time to spend on this nonsense. Every once and a while to chime in on a particularly heavy issue, I'd expect the President (or any leader honestly) to use the technology available to them to respond, but not about stupid shit like what someone said about them on an awards show...they should have more important and more pressing issues to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I'm looking forward to it as long as Mark Hamill continues to read the tweets in his Joker voice:

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/st...01534948179968
    Made my day. Thank you for this.

The problem I have is that it appears to be a manipulation of the stock market. You see someone dumping stock, then Trump will make some comment that sees that stock tumble.

I support a free market with a level and fair playing field
    And tariffs, taxes, and limiting free trade prevent that fair playing field. The more government intervention you have, the less of a free market you have. You are basing what is fair on a subjective belief. You think creating an unbalanced competitive playing field is fair, but it is objectively not free. You cannot have a free market under those circumstances, so your belief is paradoxical. Either you never thought it through when you came to that belief, or you are simply repeating something that you've been brainwashed to accept.

And it was based on a false narrative. Like I said... cognitive dissonance. Just because a lot of people believe a lie, doesn't make it any more true. It just shows how many ignorant people there are. You whine about the "liberal media" controlling the narrative, yet don't seem to have a problem when conservatives lie to control the narrative. It's not that you were opposed to the disingenuous nature of it, it's that you wanted different lies to be what people believed. How interesting...
    you just have your panties all in a bind because your lap dog media has lost their monopoly on the narrative they have become irrelevant you have lost your refs being in your back pocket you have lost your unfair advantage now you have to compete on a even playing field and you know you cant win that way

Obama, yes. Trump, no. Trump doesn't filter.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

you just have your panties all in a bind because your lap dog media has lost their monopoly on the narrative they have become irrelevant you have lost your refs being in your back pocket you have lost your unfair advantage now you have to compete on a even playing field and you know you cant win that way
    You assume that I'm a liberal, or support the media. You would be wrong on both counts.

I'm opposed to all forms of willful ignorance, regardless of who the brainwashed fool happens to be. You just admitted to supporting false narratives, meaning you are exactly like the liberals and the "liberal media" you oppose. Your hypocrisy is adorable.

As for me, I did not support Hillary Clinton, and I've never been a Democrat. I get the joy of mocking both sides, because most of the supporters on both sides are ignorant hypocrites. You are no different than the others.

And tariffs, taxes, and limiting free trade prevent that fair playing field. The more government intervention you have, the less of a free market you have. You are basing what is fair on a subjective belief. You think creating an unbalanced competitive playing field is fair, but it is objectively not free. You cannot have a free market under those circumstances, so your belief is paradoxical. Either you never thought it through when you came to that belief, or you are simply repeating something that you've been brainwashed to accept.
    It evens the playing field when another country pays its workers half the wage we have to pay here in the US and those factories don't have to deal with a fraction of the regulations that they do here in the US which gives then an unfair advantage a tariff evens it out makes it a competive game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I would hope that once he actually takes the mantle of President, he won't have the time to spend on this nonsense. Every once and a while to chime in on a particularly heavy issue, I'd expect the President (or any leader honestly) to use the technology available to them to respond, but not about stupid shit like what someone said about them on an awards show...they should have more important and more pressing issues to deal with.
    You'd hope but with his thin skin and massive ego, the smallest mocking tweet will get him all riled up.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!