Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Because Microsoft is actually a successful company outside of gaming. Pretty sure Sony would like to make that same claim at this time.
    Then one more reason for them to drop XB. They barely make money from it, some years they even lose.

It has an awful lot to do with the evident mentality some people have in this thread.
    the xbox brand doesnt make them money, the playstation has pretty much outsold it more than 2 to 1.

its a dying brand with no niche and outside of gears of war and halo has no mainstream brands anyone gives a shit about and even those two had poorly recieved games for their latest entries.

they would make much more money abandoning hardware and putting their ip on playstation and pc
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

A small amount more info of Spiderman

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hey guess what....

Told a few of you so.... The XBOX can't do 60fps with Destiny 2 for the same reason PS4 Pro can't.
    It's only obvious in so many games that don't run at 4K even in 1070/1080s, but some people just...

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    It's only obvious in so many games that don't run at 4K even in 1070/1080s, but some people just...
    Yep if people think outside of sports games the XBOX is going to pull 4k/60fps then I got a sea side lodge in Ohio to sell them.

Just like the Pro, MP and the CPU will be the limiting factor.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Has nothing to do with hardware limitations but keeping the multiplayer fair considering you'd have 60fps systems going up against locked 30fps systems.

...Could be other reasons besides that but can guarantee you Destiny isn't giving the X much of a hard time.
    Except for the part where the developers themselves said the CPU was a bottleneck that forced 30 fps and the X's cpu is a potato jaguar just like the PS4 Pros is.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    If you buy a 1000€ PC which is 500€ more than the XB1X you can play all MS games plus all the other PC exclusives. The games for PC are also cheaper, PC is compatible with more acessories, you don't pay for Online, etc, etc. In just a few months or a year you get those 500€ difference and you stay with a much superior machine.
    You just naturally assume everyone has or wants to throw that ''little extra'' as in 500 dollars on top of the first 500 dollars.
    pc games are slightly cheaper but I get no resell value from them
    my old pc will still do accessories that go on a pc, and gaming wise I don't need anything except sometimes a controller for older games that I want to kick back on on pc

The thing is I don't want to spend 1.000 when I can spend 500 and play the same games in as good as the same quality on One X and then resell my games to other people if I still want to get rid of them instead of them rotting away in my Bnet/Steam account.

Xbox Live is like 4 euro a month, hardly buys you 1 Big Mac these days so no huge loss there.
    I want to spend 500 euro, not 1.000 to play the same stuff I could have played for 500, real 100% pc exclusives I haven't played in years except for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It has EVERYTHING to do with hardware limitation's. You clearly didn't watch the Digital Foundry video I linked to you the other day.

Hardware and it being Multiplayer is the core reasons why its not 60fps. No matter how much Microsoft beefed up the system (PS4 Pro Included in this statement) The cpu is still a piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's the pot calling the kettle black.

You seem unhappy here maybe u should leave?
    ...The processing unit is more than capable of playing a game like Destiny at 60fps. Are we now under delusions that their engine is somehow oh-so intensive in the first place and that even more to the point, there is so many bodies on-screen in PvP it can't possibly process them at 60fps? This sounds entirely like hogwash, all things considered and a bunch of fanboy drivel being spurred on by you because you refuse to give Microsoft the nod in any regard.

I mean Christ, you bitched about the exclusivity announcer, remarking how he 'screamed' even though he had a deep alto and it was hardly even something that I thought about until you brought it up. You are actively seeking out things to demean, bitch about, and belittle here and even going as far as to believe the unbelievable simply because it fits this strange narrative in which you're obsessed with Sony being some kind of hero to the layman - or so I guess.

Bro, they're both corporations. Both have some cool things in the works. Both have negatives to nitpick. However, what you're doing isn't being critical. Not at all. You attacked their gaming division in its entirety while utterly failing to realizing the irony in the fact that Sony as a WHOLE has been suffering for sometime and struggling. Being blindly devoted to something that doesn't give two shits about you in return is a REALLY weird stance to hold.

think about every xbox brand ip since the xbox launched and the state theyre in

fable? dead
    fusion frenzy? dead
    blue dragon? dead
    banjo kazooie? dead
    recore? dead
    viva pinata? dead
    kinectamals? dead

they have no games
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

...The processing unit is more than capable of playing a game like Destiny at 60fps.
    No it isn't and even the developers have said it isn't.

Please do fallow along.

Once again you CLEARLY didn't watch the DF video I showed u the other day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    think about every xbox brand ip since the xbox launched and the state theyre in

fable? dead
    fusion frenzy? dead
    blue dragon? dead
    banjo kazooie? dead
    recore? dead
    viva pinata? dead
    kinectamals? dead

they have no games
    Fuck I need a beer now, you made me depressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Nintendo says the word Skyrim I will punch Miyamoto in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Except for the part where the developers themselves said the CPU was a bottleneck that forced 30 fps and the X's cpu is a potato jaguar just like the PS4 Pros is.
    It's a heavily modified jaguar. I don't think you quite understand how much work was done making that chip into what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If Nintendo says the word Skyrim I will punch Miyamoto in the face
    But they got to show off all the things amiibo's can do on it.......................................................................

It appears Kelliak doesn't understand the reason PC gaming can do 30 fps console games at 60 fps is not because you have a 1080(that just allows the settings to go higher and resolution to go higher).

The reason they can do it is they're high end intel cpus and not jaguar cores.

A GPU upgrade is going to let you boost settings and resolution. It's not going to magically double a frame rate when the cpu is a very minor upgrade.

It's a heavily modified jaguar. I don't think you quite understand how much work was done making that chip into what it is.
    I don't think you understand that the Developers know more then you and a modified jaguar is still a fucken jaguar...

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    You just naturally assume everyone has or wants to throw that ''little extra'' as in 500 dollars on top of the first 500 dollars.
    my old pc will still do accessories that go on a pc, and gaming wise I don't need anything except sometimes a controller for older games that I want to kick back on on pc

The thing is I don't want to spend 1.000 when I can spend 500 and play the same games in as good as the same quality on One X and then resell my games to other people if I still want to get rid of them instead of them rotting away in my Bnet/Steam account.

Xbox Live is like 4 euro a month, hardly buys you 1 Big Mac these days so no huge loss there.
    I want to spend 500 euro, not 1.000 to play the same stuff I could have played for 500, real 100% pc exclusives I haven't played in years except for WoW.
    Why sell the games? Wtf? Stores/people give always bad deals anyway, even if you finish a game in one day you will automatically lose 15€+ selling it right away. 4€ a month + more expensive games eventually turn in those extra 500€ and you still can't play PC games if you have a XB and only an average PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they have no games
    True, only thing we saw on Sunday night was a 1.5 hour loop of a McDonald's advertisement, not 42 games.
    Once again why is it so hard to grasp that either A ) you not liking the games or B) them also coming out on PC or PS4 doesn't mean there are no games, I saw plenty of shit I'm gonna buy at one point and play on a Xbox One X.

Yes they might be on pc or PS4 but I don't give a rats ass, as long as they are on Xbox too then they got games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It appears Kelliak doesn't understand the reason PC gaming can do 30 fps console games at 60 fps is not because you have a 1080(that just allows the settings to go higher and resolution to go higher).

The reason they can do it is they're high end intel cpus and not jaguar cores.

A GPU upgrade is going to let you boost settings and resolution. It's not going to magically double a frame rate when the cpu is a very minor upgrade.
    I can tell you right now there is nothing about Destiny that would restrict it to 30fps on the X when the PS4 Pro can damn near run BF1 between a consistent 50-60fps and that's even more-so inferior in terms of hardware including the chipset itself -- same family or not. Like I said. Smoke blown directly up your shit pipe. Basic logic argues that's likely not the case.

True, only thing we saw on Sunday night was a 1.5 hour loop of a McDonald's advertisement, not 42 games.
    Once again why is it so hard to grasp that either A ) you not liking the games or B) them also coming out on PC or PS4 doesn't mean there are no games, I saw plenty of shit I'm gonna buy at one point and play on a Xbox One X.

Yes they might be on pc or PS4 but I don't give a rats ass, as long as they are on Xbox too then they got games.
    if you like using an xbox controller just get an adapter dude

Dude, don't bother. I was trying to convince him earlier in the thread that people like different consoles for different reasons and the only thing I could get out of him in response was basically "LOL! People are dumb! Everyone should play PC and Sony and be smart like me!"