Deleted

Arcane can't do 4xAB Conserve

Hello everybody

I am playing around with Arcane atm, because I am properly going that way when 7.1.5 hits.

I have been doing the "standard" burn and conserve.

The burning phase goes just fine 1 mill burst and so on, but when I evo and have to COnserve my mana to begin burning again when Evo is my problem.

Whenever i do 4xAB i lose like 10% mana everytime if I do not get any AM procs, that forces me to 3xAB which makes my dps sooo weak.

I know there will come changes regards of new talents and "Overpower", but this still worries me since mana cost will be the same.

atm I am
    45,10% Mastery
    16,19% Haste
    22,56% Crit
    3,93% Versetility

I hope someone can give a good answer to this or maybe atleast discuss it, and I am sorry if there is something I am missing that is obvious about arcane atm.

Best regards the Virgin Arcane Mage

7+ Year Old Account
    Same issue here m8.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently, without the kilt or arm warps, you need at least 50% mastery for the rotation to be somewhat fluid. In 7.1.5, with the changes to OP you can get as low as 30% mastery with kilt and 4pc (This was simmed, don't have a link. x( ) If you would like a more in-depth analysis of what you could be doing wrong, please post some logs from LFR or what have you, and I will look through them.