10+ Year Old Account

item upgrade chance increased with ilvl

it rly makes me not want to do any more dungeons, world quests and emissaries because of how unlikely it is i will get an upgrade. chances are so astronomically small to get warforge/titanforge upgrade. im at 880 ilvl and i hardly even get any upgrade.

it should be done like in destiny that when the higher your ilvl is the better the new items u get so i would still have the excitement of gearing up.

If you're at 880 and not getting upgrades then chances are you're not doing hard content.

You should be pushing for a +15 Mythic key every week for the guaranteed 900 ilvl from your weekly chest and doing Heroic or at least Normal NH.

What you're asking for is low effort high reward content versus the current system where the reward is related to the content difficulty, which is how WoW has been since Vanilla.

That's not going to happen. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    If you're at 880 and not getting upgrades then chances are you're not doing hard content.

You should be pushing for a +15 Mythic key every week for the guaranteed 900 ilvl from your weekly chest and doing Heroic or at least Normal NH.

What you're asking for is low effort high reward content versus the current system where the reward is related to the content difficulty, which is how WoW has been since Vanilla.

That's not going to happen. Ever.
    Ya sounds like it.
    personally I've been 890 off just Heroic EN/tov with a few pug mythic raid bosses here or there, and a good amount of mythics 10-12 throughout the xpac, since the latest patches m+15s and and N/H NH. but the most common issue i run into is i haven't had a solid upgrade from the mythic weekly chest pretty much ever, always gives me items i have better of and I've recieved the same item 6 weeks in a row at one point it's quite frustrating. got a titanforged relic off guldan last week and tuessday what do i get from my chest a 900 iron relic lol.

If anything i wish the system would maybe scan your equipped and target a low ilv item instead of it somehow always targeting my highest ilv slots.

Edit: currently 896 off what i'd consider non hardcore content.