Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The quality of this thread was already low enough, but you managed to beat that. Wow.

Pls let this thread die. It deserves to. Just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenWoot View Post

Yup. Dead. Can't do it. To be fair I am running Prydaz / Ekowrath, so we can 2 heal our 10. This was taken in LFR Skorp. Pulled all the spiders to the side of the boss every time. Noticed the spawn is on timer with Focused Blast, at least on LFR.
    I can do dps and heals on LFR guys! loook I'm useful!!

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Pls let this thread die. It deserves to. Just let it go.

I can do dps and heals on LFR guys! loook I'm useful!!
    Obviously, once again you miss the entire point of my post. No point in arguing with a stump.

Obviously, once again you miss the entire point of my post. No point in arguing with a stump.
    Your point is in the right camp. Your argument isn't even worth considering though.
    Data and evidence analysis is not your best talent. Don't worry, nobody can be talented in every aspect.

You can't extrapolate if a spec is viable or not by one LFR fight where you cheese a mechanic. That's not how this works.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    No one was trying to draw conclusions from a single point. I just thought it was amusing. The joke went over your head. Comedy is not your best talent. Don't worry, nobody can be talented in every aspect.

No one was trying to draw conclusions from a single point. I just thought it was amusing. The joke went over your head. Comedy is not your best talent. Don't worry, nobody can be talented in every aspect.
    Your ability to deliver a joke is challenged only by that of my 70 year old grandmother who just found Facebook. Your post wreaks of seriousness, down to talking about which legendaries you use. I'll believe that you were joking, if you believe that you have some serious development opportunities in the joke delivery department.

Haha the previous thread is titled GREAT NEWS 7.1.5 > Guardian druids PVP survivability/ dps buffed by A LOT
    You People are funny