Need advise - Potentially Downgrading Relic

Hi all,

Currently simming at a 2m20s meta with Convergence and Delusions with no Meta reduction relics. I just looted an 860 Meta reduction relic, is it worth replacing my 870 max fury relic.

PS: I would sim this but I'm not sure how to change traits around, guidance would also be appreciated.

Simming is pretty irrelevant, do some dummy test. Do you get a 2m meta with CoF/shoulders reliably, or do you sometimes go as high as 2m20, then probably replace it, it's not a very big downgrade. Do you have anger? If you lack anger, I'd probably guess you're going to need the relic.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox28 View Post
    Hi all,

Currently simming at a 2m20s meta with Convergence and Delusions with no Meta reduction relics. I just looted an 860 Meta reduction relic, is it worth replacing my 870 max fury relic.

PS: I would sim this but I'm not sure how to change traits around, guidance would also be appreciated.
    hi,

i encoutered the same issue than you
    i looted a 890 meta reduction relic and i wonder if i whould replace it over my 900 max fury relic
    i have legendary shoulders and COF trinket.

any advise will be welcome

Max fury relics are bad anyway, if you have Shoulders + CoF and no AotHG then use the relic (10 ilvl downgrade isnt that much tbh). But as always to be sure, run it through simcraft to give you a better idea.

Unfortunately, because this involves a cooldown, simcraft may be difficult to read. Make sure to sim it at a few fight lengths, because it will depend largely on whether you get an extra meta in any given fight. If you can reliably get another Meta for a standard Raid Boss, it'll probably be well worth it to downgrade.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, with that it should line up near perfectly at 2 minutes, plus youre replacing a max fury relic which is pretty worthless

10+ Year Old Account
    10 ilvls downgrade for meta to line up with CB and nem every time? Seems like it's worth it especially if you're losing a max fury relic for it. But yeah, simming it is probably a good idea