Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier. Continue to investigate.
    Yup it's been a big news day. Ton of news outlets today reporting on more intelligence sources and investigation results verifying some of the claims, along with intelligence officials confirming that Flynn was in fact touch with Russian officials with sanctions as the subject, multiple times, prior to Trump's team taking office and without approval from the state department. They just still haven't mentioned the magnitude of the conversations.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox even now covering the Flynn story.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-02-11 at 01:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyenut88 View Post
    US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier. Continue to investigate.
    OOOHHHH.

Pee tapes. Crossing our fingers for pee tapes!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    OOOHHHH.

The Flynn story and any evidence Trump participated in the Rosneft deal would be enough to bury him so hard that even the GOP couldn't feign support for him. It'll be interesting to find out what they have confirmed.

The piss story would just be the ultimate icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-02-11 at 01:47 AM.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    OOOHHHH.

How else do you think Trump colors that rug on his head? Russian prostitutes piss on them every so often for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Give them some credit: FOX News, during the campaign, saw Breitbart and were like "WHOA dude, look I get you but chill!" They actually dialed it back from previous years.

Yup it's been a big news day. Ton of news outlets today reporting on more intelligence sources and investigation results verifying some of the claims, along with intelligence officials confirming that Flynn was in fact touch with Russian officials with sanctions as the subject, multiple times, prior to Trump's team taking office and without approval from the state department. They just still haven't mentioned the magnitude of the conversations.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox will at times not cover certain things that don't ring Republican but can't ignore everything so they try to spin it to control how the message is spread.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

So it's being reported now that Flynn's top aide was rejected for a security clearance, thus removing them from the NSC, and was a decision that came straight from Pompeo.

This is getting juicier. Not just the intelligence community but Trump's own guys seem to be turning against them now.

So it's being reported now that Flynn's top aide was rejected for a security clearance, thus removing them from the NSC, and was a decision that came straight from Pompeo.

This is getting juicier. Not just the intelligence community but Trump's own guys seem to be turning against them now.

Its really heartening to hear that they aren't just all automatically backing each other up; I can't wait to see how Sessions handles this. I mean, as the acting AG you'd think he'd have to move soon in some fashion, right? If he puts out the slightest sign of being skewed in Trumps favor then he's gonna get hung out to dry as well.

And as an aside, I'm so relieved that our guys in Intel were able to figure this out. After hearing that some people had been captured/killed in Russia I was concerned whether they'd ever be able to. Our guys really are the greatest (and huge props to good people all over that helped them out. True heroes all).
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2017-02-11 at 04:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Its really heartening to hear that they aren't just all automatically backing each other up; I can't wait to see how Sessions handles this. I mean, as the acting AG you'd think he'd have to move soon in some fashion, right? If he puts out the slightest sign of being skewed in Trumps favor then he's gonna get hung out to dry as well.

And as an aside, I'm so relieved that our guys in Intel were able to figure this out. After hearing that some people had been captured/killed in Russia I was concerned whether they'd ever be able to. Our guys really are the greatest (and huge props to good people all over that helped them out. True heroes all).
    Flynn is, imo and if these reports are true, being set up to be the fall guy. It's a matter of how much he sings after his "people" no longer have a use for him.

The intelligence agencies apparently have his phone calls made, his and his son's Twitter accounts were shut down by the FBI, and the CIA is honing in on him and had sufficient evidence to deny his top aide a security clearance.

edit: The other interesting note is that Pence is actually implicated in this whole mess too, if Flynn does get busted, meaning Pence hasn't exactly been that idle cheerleader people were expecting. We could very well be looking at President Ryan if the shit keeps rolling downhill.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-02-11 at 05:08 AM.

Why the america media is so focus in blame Russia for the failed campaign of hillary which was doomed since the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Why the america media is so focus in blame Russia for the failed campaign of hillary which was doomed since the beginning
    This isn't a case of blaming the loss on the Russians. If you followed the whole timeline of events instead of blind posting this garbage, the claims right now are about mounting evidence of Trump's campaign and advisers actively working with Russian agents for their own benefit, whether monetarily, politically, or both. Evidence that is now being corroborated by the intelligence agencies and enough to where people like Flynn could possibly be ousted.

Basically, the unverified dossier by Steele is starting to be accepted as more truthful by intelligence agencies from multiple countries during their own ongoing investigations. This is then being compounded by recent fuck ups like Flynn's Russian contact.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-02-11 at 05:14 AM.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

I don't know if I can recall a more entertaining 3 week stretch in recent memory.

This isn't a case of blaming the loss on the Russians. If you followed the whole timeline of events instead of blind posting this garbage, the claims right now are about mounting evidence of Trump's campaign and advisers actively working with Russian agents for their own benefit, whether monetarily, politically, or both. Evidence that is now being corroborated by the intelligence agencies and enough to where people like Flynn could possibly be ousted.

Basically, the unverified dossier by Steele is starting to be accepted as more truthful by intelligence agencies from multiple countries during their own ongoing investigations. This is then being compounded by recent fuck ups like Flynn's Russian contact.
    Dude you just described the american politics in the exterior in the last 50 years from south america to egypt and south africa and No, I don't trust the supposed "intelligence agencies" in the world because they were the same organization and people who claim that Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction and bin laden was there or how the american government in the 90s didn't give financial support to the rebels of middle east during the invasion of the soviet union and guess what? Was actually true

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude you just described the american politics in the exterior in the last 50 years from south america to egypt and south africa and No, I don't trust the supposed "intelligence agencies" in the world because they were the same organization and people who claim that Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction and bin laden was there or how the american government in the 90s didn't give financial support to the rebels of middle east during the invasion of the soviet union and guess what? Was actually true
    Theres quite a few signs of cheneys hand in the investigations leading up to iran. Not to mention most intelligence agencies found nothing conclusive. So im really not sure that you're any good judge of their capacity, considering

Get a new or better talking point from Breitbart already. This bullshit about the intelligence agency and Iraq and WMDs has been so thoroughly debunked as just ignoring actual reality of what happened with the Bush Administration's blatant assumptions without backing of actual intelligence that it makes you look like a sheep bleating out a thing you were told to by your master.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Theres quite a few signs of cheneys hand in the investigations leading up to iran. Not to mention most intelligence agencies found nothing conclusive. So im really not sure that you're any good judge of their capacity, considering
    Yeah yeah sure dude http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...man-WRONG.html

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Get a new or better talking point from Breitbart already. This bullshit about the intelligence agency and Iraq and WMDs has been so thoroughly debunked as just ignoring actual reality of what happened with the Bush Administration's blatant assumptions without backing of actual intelligence that it makes you look like a sheep bleating out a thing you were told to by your master.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ng-memory.html

Ok I get Usa is good and Rusia is the devil, get it from the media

The piss story would just be the ultimate icing on the cake.
    I dunno what kind of cakes you eat but I'm not a fan of icing them with pee.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.