7+ Year Old Account

neck enchant 7.1.5

Is hidden satyr still the go to? Or should we now go for the raw stat ones (master/trained soldier for afflic, quick/claw? for destro and demo)

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligs View Post
    Is hidden satyr still the go to? Or should we now go for the raw stat ones (master/trained soldier for afflic, quick/claw? for destro and demo)
    In Destro Discord, Mark of the Claw for Destro and Mark of Soldier (mastery one) for Affliction are BiS
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    In Destro Discord, Mark of the Claw for Destro and Mark of Soldier (mastery one) for Affliction are BiS
    Is a 6 second buff really worth it? 6 seconds of 3% haste and crit?

Also noting that Hidden Satyr now scales with 200% spellpower. And there are now permanent 200 stat enchants as well.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2017-01-11 at 04:41 PM.

It takes 400 Mastery for 1%, which means that enchant is only 1.5% Mastery. I don't think that's worth it. I'm currently using Claw. It has about 30% uptime for 3% Haste and Crit. It actually simmed higher than Satyr for me.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is a 6 second buff really worth it? 6 seconds of 3% haste and crit?

Also noting that Hidden Satyr now scales with 200% spellpower. And there are now permanent 200 stat enchants as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It takes 400 Mastery for 1%, which means that enchant is only 1.5% Mastery. I don't think that's worth it. I'm currently using Claw. It has about 30% uptime for 3% Haste and Crit. It actually simmed higher than Satyr for me.
    Guys, I don't really know what to tell you about your opinions/calculations. I am just repeating what the theorycrafters have calculated/simmed and posted on the Warlock Discord.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Guys, I don't really know what to tell you about your opinions/calculations. I am just repeating what the theorycrafters have calculated/simmed and posted on the Warlock Discord.
    And it's great that you did. If you could copypaste the results so they can be found here too, it'd be even better.

I believe it. In my ToV raid tonight as Afflic, my Satyr enchant wasn't doing much good. Both as a percentage and an absolute mine did less than the Satyr procs for the BM Hunter and Shadow Priest (despite me doing overall more DPS). I was already figuring I should probably swap over to Soldier, and now I'm certain.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Hidden Satyr did 1.1% of total damage for the highest Affli using it I could find for Guarm (top 3 or so are already using Trained Soldier).

1.5% Mastery is actually 4.6875% DoT damage for Affliction (1%/400 rating is based on 8% base mastery, affliction has 25%).

The choice is honestly pretty obvious.

I had 122% mastery. With 600 mastery enchant I have 127%. Satyr was shit anyway. Thanks for information.

Deleted
    Mark of the Claw also simmed higher for me when using MG for 1 and 2 targets.