Legendary trinkets in 7.1.5

http://www.wowhead.com/items/quality:5/slot:12

So whats up with the legendary trinkets, do they exist yet? Looks like a must have for each class if so... too op imo.
    Btw why arent those in the patch notes?
    Last edited by Wild; 2017-01-11 at 09:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/items/quality:5/slot:12

So whats up with the legendary trinkets, do they exist yet? Looks like a must have for each class if so... too op imo.
    Btw why arent those in the patch notes?
    They're in right now. One of my guildies got the DPS on already (only 910 because NH hasn't released yet). And they are indeed good. The DPS one is fire damage, so Firemage Combustion and Enh Mastery work on it.

As for why they're not in the patch notes, there are still a few things missing. Nevermind, they're mentioned.
    Many new and wondrous Legendary items are now to be found in the Broken Isles. The hunt is on for new Legendaries for every class!

Did they give us a new decent chance to actually get one or does it stay abyssmal past 4?

The 4 softcap has been gone for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Yeah i got the dps trinekt from old emmisary boxes that i kept waiting for the patch day .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    The 4 softcap has been gone for a while now.
    This. The time between getting my 4th, 5th (after they removed the softcap), and 6th have all been about the same.

Aside from that, I did notice that quite a few people got legendaries in my guild yesterday, and last time that happened, Blizzard said they increased the drop chance.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    This. The time between getting my 4th, 5th (after they removed the softcap), and 6th have all been about the same.

Aside from that, I did notice that quite a few people got legendaries in my guild yesterday, and last time that happened, Blizzard said they increased the drop chance.
    how long after your 4th one did you get your 5th? still waiting on mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    how long after your 4th one did you get your 5th? still waiting on mine.
    about 3 weeks and ~150 M+s (+5 - +12) and full raid clears of ToV/EN on N/H/M. The raids would have been in the 4th week. Wound up getting it from Emissary cache, obviously doing the content helped with the BLP though.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Did they give us a new decent chance to actually get one or does it stay abyssmal past 4?
    bask in the glorious wonder of those, like I, who only have 1 legendary on each 110 and are not playing super rng for the next one

Ok good to hear they already drop. However i wait for mine to drop next week tho

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post

Nice rng :d
    Iv done 400~ m+ and 4 weeks of full raidclears (heroic & mythic except helya) and every emissary and still stuck on 4 :/

Deleted
    Got the trinket on 8 oclock in weekly chest.
    cant post links-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Someone over on wow reddit got one from fishing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...gnedary_items/
    Seems legit for the very first fishing cast.