what parses we looking at here?

worth coming back to this shitfest where enhance was only viable? Is ele good now and is the 4 set gonna make it op af compared to others?

I probably wasn't optimally playing, but tonight I was averaging about 350k at 880 ilvl on h-helya running the icefury build (Totem mastery, Elemental Blast, Echo of the Elements and Icefury), which was about even with the other 2 enh shamans and one of the top 5 in my raid tonight. With TMW now updated I probably can smooth out some of my kinks and do more.

I wouldn't say OP, but probably mid to upper mid now.
    Last edited by killor318; 2017-01-11 at 07:15 AM.

I was surprised to find myself at or near 400k pretty consistently with the Icefury build in EN tonight. ~880 ilvl, only 31 traits because it's my OS. Definitely feels way more competitive now.

I was at ~350k with the ascendance build for all 3 bosses in H ToV. Even with the belt I think I'll be switching to icefury in there. Guarm was the only fight where I felt like I wasn't canceling 100 cast.

For reference I was at 405k on ursoc, so movement seems like a drastic impact on damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    350k > 408k > 306k (died keeping fetid off the stairs) at 882-885 ilvl.

Definitely taking some getting used to, but meatball is pretty fun. I'll probably stick with it for now until I'm really comfortable with it before I try and work on icefury.

I will say, it feels really weird stacking that much mastery over everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#sample=1

Enhance is a bottom 4 spec according to this, elemental is only slightly below average now.

Enh is bottom 4? My raid really is terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by Dahti View Post
    Enh is bottom 4? My raid really is terrible...
    they are most defintely not, those parses are pretty general(includes all bosses and all itemlvl) and I honestly think that most enhancement players didn´t perform at their best with the new talents/rotation or didn´t even know what they are supposed to skill.

I don't look at logs but i know the 2 enh shams in my group are always fighting for top along with a mm hunter and shadow priest. Funny thing last night they were all surprised to see myself in ele and our dh up there with them.

Quote Originally Posted by killor318 View Post
    I don't look at logs but i know the 2 enh shams in my group are always fighting for top along with a mm hunter and shadow priest. Funny thing last night they were all surprised to see myself in ele and our dh up there with them.
    Now the ring isn't that great anymore(it's still good) but their overall damage is higher. If your DH wasn't competing before they weren't that great to begin with.