Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    How can he not know a person who has met several several times before? Also he doesn't do anywhere near the same motions. You're reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    It really is quite unfortunate that so many people really bought into the fake news bit. The media did/does it's job very well. They will continue to do so until people finally wake up and see them for what they are.
    Nothing fake about this. He mocked someone with a disability by acting like he had a disability. Trump could make this all go away by offering a sincere apology, but he never will.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Even itself bloody happend, he did mock a reporter that was disabled. At best you can call this him mocking a reporter and that it got misinterpreted if you give him the benefit of the doubt.

Calling it fake news however is BS.

having said this

Honestly what kind of defense is ''oh he does this more often even if that person isn't disabled'', how does this even justify this type of behavior? Maybe it's just me that expects some form decency and adult behavior from the person I hope is going to lead my country.
    Trump does this to a lot of people so it's not isolated to the disabled reporter, which makes it fake news. If he only did it to the disabled reporter, you'd have a point. Do you understand the difference between making fun of a person because they're disabled, and making fun of a person who happens to be disabled? His actions aren't justified, but you're an idiot to think it's actual news. It looks like your grasping for straws.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Nothing fake about this. He mocked someone with a disability by acting like he had a disability. Trump could make this all go away by offering a sincere apology, but he never will.
    You still don't get it do you?
    Who would he apologize to?
    Should he apologize for being himself? He had been doing this same damn mocking routine for a decade and the media nor did the liberals not say a word. And they had their people find an instance of him doing it close to a reporter over TWO TEARS ago that just happened to be disabled. By the way this reporter can hardy move. And the liberals latched onto like a pit bull does when 5 year old wanders into it's yard.

I really think Trump makes body expressions like a retarded person in every speech

You still don't get it do you?
    Should he apologize for being himself? He had been doing this same damn mocking routine for a decade and the media nor did the liberals not say a word. And they had their people find an instance of him doing it close to a reporter over TWO TEARS ago that just happened to be disabled. By the way this reporter can hardy move. And the liberals latched onto like a pit bull does when 5 year old wanders into it's yard.
    He should apologize to the reporter he mocked, obviously. Did your parents never teach you how to act?

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I thought this guy had a decent explanation if this has to do with Meryl Streep's speech

Never seen that guy before and don't want to click and spam my YouTube account with recommendations of filth. I'm surprised that A) someone on MMO-Champion subscribes to a hipster and B) a hipster doesn't agree with Streep.

10+ Year Old Account
    The American people for being a poor representation of our country.

Should he apologize for being himself? He had been doing this same damn mocking routine for a decade and the media nor did the liberals not say a word.
    For the passed Decade he was only a businessman. Now he is our next president. If he cannot act like a respectful adult, then he should not have ran for the position of the most respected man in the country. He is an embarrassment and makes each and everyone of us seem like a joke.

And they had their people find an instance of him doing it close to a reporter over TWO TEARS ago that just happened to be disabled. By the way this reporter can hardy move. And the liberals latched onto like a pit bull does when 5 year old wanders into it's yard.
    He makes these gestures pretty often. But those gestures have a meaning. Whether it is directed at a disabled person, or not, it is still mocking disabled people by doing what he does. It is very childish, and is certainly not the behavior of the person who is supposed to be a role model for all citizens.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that we have enough threads about President Trump without spurious nonsense like this clogging up our forum.