BoS not working?

I cant get to test BoS, I start at 100 rp and it breaks after one tick.
    Anyone encounter this?

Deleted
    Seems fine for me :s

Deleted
    make sure to only press it once

Ok Ive found the issue, if you cast Hungering Rune Weapon after BoS it will sometimes break it.
    Last edited by jasoccx; 2017-01-11 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasoccx View Post
    Ok Ive found the issue, if you cast Hungering Rune Weapon after BoS it will sometimes break it.
    You..... shouldn't be casting that right away.

Ok I found the real issue I think, if you leave melee range it seems to break, so as a guy who likes to fiddle a lot it made me think its something else

Quote Originally Posted by jasoccx View Post
    Ok I found the real issue I think, if you leave melee range it seems to break, so as a guy who likes to fiddle a lot it made me think its something else
    What are you even talking about? It goes until you run out of RP.

I've had the same thing happen. Make sure you're only pressing it once. I've spammed it in a frenzy before and believe it starts it then turns it right off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    best way to make sure you dont accidently stop breath by pressin it twice is to use a simple macro: /use !Breath of Sindragosa

same macro works with wraith walk too
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I've noticed some buggy interactions as well - I'll have ~50RP, and pop a HoW, and somehow it ends up cancelling the breath. I thought I was going crazy, but there does appear to be something a bit off.