Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only suprise in that is that Matre (aPm) decided to retire. KingCaff and k1pro to GFE was already hinted because of tryouts.

I expected b-step to disband but rather because i figured iDream would quit if GFE would poach the duo - not Matre.

Maybe McIntyre can find another team - maybe Team Freedom for Insomnia's spot.

Meanwhile Insom-Erho-Arthelon are forming a new team for Open Div - or so he said on stream , not sure if troll or real.

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    The only suprise in that is that Matre (aPm) decided to retire. KingCaff and k1pro to GFE was already hinted because of tryouts.

I expected b-step to disband but rather because i figured iDream would quit if GFE would poach the duo - not Matre.

Maybe McIntyre can find another team - maybe Team Freedom for Insomnia's spot.

Meanwhile Insom-Erho-Arthelon are forming a new team for Open Div - or so he said on stream , not sure if troll or real.
    As far as I know Arthelon is dubbed to be the one who replaces Insomnia in TF to begin with. And you think that Erho wouldn't leave a HGC team for Open Div but then again there's a supposed rift in No Tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erho already is kicked out of No Tomorrow...
    So either he needs to be picked up by a current HGC team - or open div.

The rumors that had been going around have been confirmed with KingCaf and k1pro joining GFE as the main tank and ranged flex respectively, while iDream joins Naventic as the melee assassin, with Zuna going back to ranged assassin/second tank and BigE swapping to support (Kenma will be coaching).

Some pretty spicy changes there, sad for b-step but excited overall for phase 2. Mid season brawl though, the hype is intense!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Continuing with Rosterpocalypse NA, Kure is the replacement of Insomnia in Team Freedom.

I slightly keep up with this stuff due to esport betting. It seems that blizz might hate betting on thier games but right now Hearthstone, Hots, and Overwatch has enough ppl interested in it for oddsmakers to bother.

Other than that I really enjoy watching team8.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    The balance patch from today is what MSB will be played on. D.Va available.

Equinox is replacing Erho in No Tomorrow but he'll be playing melee assassin with Casanova moving to the main tank role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who even cares about NA really, they are just bunch of ignorant drama queens holding grudges against each other. Not saying all of them, but the region is one giant mess.

This season so far, the only time I found myself entertained by NA region was when Kenma attempted to hide in a bush.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Who even cares about NA really, they are just bunch of ignorant drama queens holding grudges against each other. Not saying all of them, but the region is one giant mess.

This season so far, the only time I found myself entertained by NA region was when Kenma attempted to hide in a bush.
    Well HGC Phase 1 is over, Mid-Season Brawl is not here yet, so all that's left to watch is drama. And boy do they excel at it.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    lagf my personal favourite Kenma moment.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    lagf my personal favourite Kenma moment.
    I had forgotten Kenma was the source of that meme.

Wait... that's Zuna lol
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Wait... that's Zuna lol
    Ah yeah, that fits better with my memory. XD

Faye was sort of kicked from Superstars, but will have a chance to try out for them during the week or something. McIntyre or Khroen in you'd think.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-06-03 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And so the NA scene continues to keep going full NA ^^

https://twitter.com/MVP_GG/status/872287340680560640

Black:
    Rich, widely recognised as one the highest mechanical skill players in the world, rejoins MVP Black. The hype.
    Merryday is retiring

Miracle:
    IN : Jaehyun, Judy
    Out : Darvish, Hongcono
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    merryday is retiring only after Mid-Season Brawl.

No idea who will play Support though, Rich is probably the best Melee player so I doubt it. Currently KyoCha is playing Melee Heroes, but his Hero pool includes all kind of weird Heroes so I don't think they will put him on Support and then switch it up again when they need one of the weird Heroes.

My guess is: Ttsst remains tank, Rich is new Melee flex, reset remains Ranged Carry, KyoCha goes back to all flex and Sake moves to Support.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...urvival_guide/

I still mean to do a little summary closer to the day, but if I forget here's one from Blizzard over on reddit.
    I am the lucid dream