Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Currently until the sims catch up in real world practices just go with INT stat sticks are king, Arans is dead for ST and crit is still needed but versa is very high for ST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Yes, i'm lost really. Intellect gives a huge boost for single target, but mastery and ruby is still king for multi target.. So i guess i'm still sticking to the ruby instead of the 880 trinkets in my bag.. why can't they just make intel good for aoe as well....

890 Urn/870 Bough. Debating whether to try for the Horn of Valor or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    890 Urn/870 Bough. Debating whether to try for the Horn of Valor or not.
    horn is currently looking to sim one of the highest trinkets.

Arans only on AOE never on ST
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    horn is currently looking to sim one of the highest trinkets.

Arans only on AOE never on ST
    Yeah, I am just not sure if I am willing to spam HoV so much. Maybe on a really easy week like Sanguine/Overflowing.

That said, I am probably first in line for Gul'dan trinket. Only real competition for it in my guild are the locks, and I think it is our BiS outside of the legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to sims, moonlight prism is simming very high, "fortunately" it was my very first weekly chest reward, and kept it ever since; I played with it on single target all through our mythic runs, and I don't know if it was because of it or not, but got multiple mage realm best. I'll stick to it and a stat stick for now now on ST

Running 895 crit stat stick with 875 urn or ruby with chest for m+ Atm.

I can say that since getting Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish, it has been much less of a dilemma. As others have stated, Int is simming super high so any Int trinket is going to be best.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    The dilemma is the bis trinkets change after I farm a mythic sinew and forged nightbane chest and arans. Now I gotta aim for all the shit I've disenchanted nearly xD
    yup im right there with u.. i de a 880 twisting cuz it was so bad.. now....

For ST looks like 880 socket TW and 865 Darkmoon trinket. For m+/aoe 870 arans instead of DMF. 865 DMF trinket is nice with the upgrades.

Any words about Mrrgria's Favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranna View Post
    Any words about Mrrgria's Favor?
    Well, an 855 does about 3k better than an 860 Ruby on single target for me, which was a heck of a lot better than I thought it would do. With that in mind, Ruby is a terrible ST trink now, and Mrrgia is ST only, so I'd put Mrrgia down as no bueno.
    Last edited by mage21; 2017-01-14 at 06:55 AM.

Sinew + Hellfire Deck give me somewhat bad sim results but amazing real world dmg rn

The dilemma is the bis trinkets change after I farm a mythic sinew and forged nightbane chest and arans. Now I gotta aim for all the shit I've disenchanted nearly xD
    Go to item restore and see what you might have gotten rid of and bring back any now useful trinkets.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration