Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not by much. Still didn't make them mandatory. You could go into Mogushan at 460, you could progress and gear up gradually in there with 489 gear which included weapons. Then you could progress HoF even with a few 463 pieces equipped.
    Not by much. Still didn't them mandatory? hmhm. Is leveling mandatory? If it is not mandatory, why does blizzard ruin it?

I agree that leveling is way too fast. I have so many friends that potentially would have started playing wow regularily hadn't it been for the bad leveling experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Not by much. Still didn't them mandatory? hmhm. Is leveling mandatory? If it is not mandatory, why does blizzard ruin it?
    That is entirely your subjective opinion on the matter of levelling. Also yeah they weren't mandatory since there were other progression paths open. Crafted gear from Mogushan patterns, BoEs and Heroic Dungeon gear were more than enough to enter Mogushan. I don't think you understand what mandatory means.

7+ Year Old Account
    If leveling is too fast, blizzard has to add more garbage at level cap because it is too easily content-drought.

Quote Originally Posted by NoJitter View Post
    I agree that leveling is way too fast. I have so many friends that potentially would have started playing wow regularily hadn't it been for the bad leveling experience.
    i like fast levelling as i don't like levelling i find it boring and unenjoyable

If leveling is too fast, blizzard has to add more garbage at level cap because it is too easily content-drought.
    Again "garbage" is your opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i like fast levelling as i don't like levelling i find it boring and unenjoyable
    You hate it. That's fine. However, it cant go away because fast leveling = more grinding at level cap. It's even more boring than leveling.

But you would fall behind if you don't do these dailies.

- - - Updated - - -

Also need rep grinding
    No, i doesnt. im exalted on every faction and never grinded anything. didnt grinded AP, REPS, and M+. NOTHING. and im just doing fine.

btw, if you fall behind, dont worry, theres a lot of ppl in that "behind". you will get fun anyways.

You hate it. That's fine. However, it cant go away because fast leveling = more grinding at level cap. It's even more boring than leveling.
    You mean there's a grind in an MMO? Who would have thought....

7+ Year Old Account
    Again "garbage" is your opinion.
    It must be garbage because it is just end-pack and no any entire game experience. It relates nothing to the progression you did before level capped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Never got why they scraped the idea of scenarios completely. They were perfect story-mmo-leveling content. Far better than gathering carrots and killing birds.
    This.

Also if you go back to the ancient tbc and wotlk dailies you still have more fun quests and mechanics than the legion world quests.

It must be garbage because it is just end-pack and no any entire game experience. It relate nothing to the progression you did before level capped.
    Debatable. Legion has plenty of endgame content. Just because you choose not to participate in it does not stop it from existing. Raids, Mythic, Mythic +, Pet Battles, PvP, World Quests and more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Debatable. Legion has plenty of endgame content. Just because you choose not to participate in it does not stop it from existing. Raids, Mythic, Mythic +, Pet Battles, PvP, World Quests and more.
    That's a terrible argument. A game should never piss off people. "You don't do what you hate" is always impossible because a game could never satisfy everyone and you only make the game worse.

That's a terrible argument. A game should never piss off people. "You don't do what you hate" is always impossible because a game could never satisfy everyone and you only make the game worse.
    Not really. There is content for every type of player. Feel free not to do it. The point is just because you don't like the content does not suddenly stop it from existing or that everyone shares your opinion. I despise PvP in WoW for example. Does that mean it stops being content in the game? Not at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    For example, I hate making gold in game. Is that an excuse for blizzard sells wow token. If blizzard pisses you off, the game economy will collapse because the game becomes P2W.

For example, I hate making gold in game. Is that an excuse for blizzard sells wow token. If blizzard pisses you off, the game economy will collapse because the game becomes P2W.
    Token is fine. It allows for legitimate gold buying. Wildstar did it with C.R.E.D.D and if I recall Rift does it with REX. I see no issue with it. Also game is far from pay to win. Would advise you look into freemium MMOs and Rift for shit like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really. There is content for every type of player. Feel free not to do it. The point is just because you don't like the content does not suddenly stop it from existing or that everyone shares your opinion.
    Game plays player and never player plays game. Production decides Consumption.

Game plays player and never player plays game. Production decides Consumption.
    Strange I always thought I was the one playing it. Guess it's just you.

I got arena title S1 legion without even having unlocked my third relic slot. Shit, I still haven't cuz I just forget to do the dungeons and have only done LFR on that toon like.... almost 2 cycles?

I wasn't happy with the launch and how alt unfriendly it was, but now having no need to grind rep (unless for professions) or AK... it's not pretty super alt friendly, too alt friendly. Balance has never been a word in Blizzards vocabulary.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I got arena title S1 legion without even having unlocked my third relic slot. Shit, I still haven't cuz I just forget to do the dungeons and have only done LFR on that toon like.... almost 2 cycles?

I wasn't happy with the launch and how alt unfriendly it was, but now having no need to grind rep (unless for professions) or AK... it's not pretty super alt friendly, too alt friendly. Balance has never been a word in Blizzards vocabulary.
    The idea of Legion is that alts should feel like a second full on character. Not an alt. Which I sort of agree and disagree with.