Page 1 of 3
LastLast

7.1.5 Dps spec singletarget!

Hello all

a quick guide and spec of a working spec. "proberly not the best dmg output" but for sure is easy
    I do not claime im good or anything but i struggledet finding a probber spec where i dident starve massivly on fury when i dont have ring

i Know that i dont do that much dmg but its abov 500 single whitout legendary Ring.
    warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16692108/10/#boss=1853

Now im proberly not the first one posting this but i havent seen this spec anywhere els.

Talent:

This talent setup is for rading and probly the lazy/easiest:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#gaa!1112200

For the lazy "2-2-2-3-3-1-1"

Stats veight- Crit->Hast=mastery->versi "i put hast as high as mastery cause in my mind it helps avoiding fury starv"

Enchants

Neck : Mark of the claw
    Cloak: Binding of agility
    Ring: Binding of crit
    Should is a must: Boon of the bloodhunt "for your ah spec"

Potion/flask/food

Potion: Old war "we gain massivly by this one"
    Flask: Seventh deamon
    Food: The hungry Magister

Opener:

1sec before old war->meta->nemesis-> Fights starts->felblade->chaos blade->blade dance -> chaosstrike/felblad
    If you get felblad proc after using it asap pop it again asap since your low on fury
    Reason i pop chaos blade so late is you wanna use that whit maximum dmg and not on fury building.

Simple Single target Rotation

Remember to use felblade on cd/proc for fury since it will be the ability that will keep your fury up.

Align cd's togheter Such as Metamrphus+ Chaos blade+ nemisis

Felblade If under 80 Fury "fury gainer"
    Fury of ilidari on cd
    Blade dance on cd
    Chaos Strike if abov 50-55 " then you still can use Chaos blade
    Throw glaves if on movement or starving on fury

The reason i use Blade dance on cd is becuse it made my rotation work much better and it dosent fell like you are starving on fury

If ppl want me to write more information ask in a reply then ill write some more "never done a guide before XD"

Best regard Nozveratu-The maelstrom
    Last edited by Mckay; 2017-01-13 at 10:59 AM.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Had 618k dps on M Ursoc yesterday with same build and similar priorities, 420-450 before 7.1.5. Ring and belt legendaries.

Can't post links so...
    warcraftlogs. com/ reports / jTXk2bYQC1n4Bxvt #fight=7&type=damage-done&source=13

ya im preaty sure if you just want to do good dps on raids whit a simple spec this is it.

whit the ring your able to spam alot more chaos strike instead of being forced to use your felblade all the time to generate.

i got the shoulder yesterday and as fare as i can see whit 3x 20 sec cd reduction then im able to get meta down to 2min cd. average when i use meta i got 3 min left after exiting meta. And thats whitout the "new" class trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Mckay View Post
    ya im preaty sure if you just want to do good dps on raids whit a simple spec this is it.

whit the ring your able to spam alot more chaos strike instead of being forced to use your felblade all the time to generate.

i got the shoulder yesterday and as fare as i can see whit 3x 20 sec cd reduction then im able to get meta down to 2min cd. average when i use meta i got 3 min left after exiting meta. And thats whitout the "new" class trinket
    I guess lucky boy

Ya im was preaty happie when i got it but its my first dmg legendary "besides belt" on my main

Deleted
    Thx for the brief guide, was looking for a rotation/prio.

Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush are no part of the rotation? It's static?

Hello all

a quick guide and spec of a working spec. "proberly not the best dmg output" but for sure is easy
    I do not claime im good or anything but i struggledet finding a probber spec where i dident starve massivly on fury when i dont have ring

"and right as i was done writing this i found a post whit exact same spec XD" anyways ill leave it here

i Know that i dont do that much dmg but its abov 500 single whitout legendary Ring.
    warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16692108/10/#boss=1853

Now im proberly not the first one posting this but i havent seen this spec anywhere els.

Talent:
    This talent setup is for rading and probly the lazy/easiest:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#gaa!1112200

For the lazy "2-2-2-3-3-1-1"

Stats veight- Crit->Hast=mastery->versi

Simple Single target Rotation

Align cd's togheter Such as Metamrphus+ Chaos blade+ nemisis

Felblade If under 80 Fury "fury gainer"
    Fury of ilidari on cd
    Blade dance on cd
    Chaos Strike if abov 50-55 " then you still can use Chaos blade
    Throw glaves if on movement or starving on fury

The reason i use Blade dance on cd is becuse it made my rotation work much better and it dosent fell like you are starving on fury

If ppl want me to write more information ask in a reply then ill write some more "never done a guide before XD"

Best regard Nozveratu-The maelstrom
    Your English burned my eyes. Please get good.

After the change veng and felrush is movement not so Yes its static if your furry is very bad a few sec Then you Can use a single one.

Sry for the bad english im doing my Best. If its to Big a problem for you Then fell free to pm me whit how i should have writed it instead of a Troll post.

Quote Originally Posted by Naojirou View Post
    Your English burned my eyes. Please get good.
    Dear nerd, please go hang out with your nerd friends, ppl come here to discuss game play and many of the players are from non-English speaking countries. So if u want bash some1 for no good reason, I would suggest Iron, my guess your body can use some exercise. Thank you sir for your lovely comment, all the best

Stats veight- Crit->Hast=mastery->versi
    Well thats not 100% true!
    Its more like arround 30%Mastery>Crit>Master>Haste>Vers

But after 30% Mastery Crit and Haste are pretty close!Haste is a good bit behind and far on the last spot vers

how does the proper opener/rotation looks like with this build?

Opener is

1sec before old war->meta->nemesis-felblade->chaos blade->blade dance -> chaosstrike/felblad
    If you get felblad proc after using it asap pop it again asap since your low on fury
    Reason i pop chaos blade so late is you wanna use that whit maximum dmg and not on fury building.

Hope that explaned.

Since i dont Got ring i personaly value hast very High untill i dont fell a problem whit fury.
    Last edited by Mckay; 2017-01-13 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Bad spelling as always

Opener is

1sec before old war->meta->nemesis-felblade->chaos blade->blade dance -> chaosstrike/felblad
    Reason i pop chaos blade so Kate is you wanna use that whit maximum dmg and not on fury building.

Hope that explaned.

Since i dont Got ring i personaly value hast very High untill i dont fell a problem whit fury.
    thx m8, also dont have the ring, and newly started on my DH again. didnt like the 7.1 rotation so kinda started yesterday on it again but
    didnt remember or knew about "new" opener due to lack of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by luciphear View Post
    thx m8, also dont have the ring, and newly started on my DH again. didnt like the 7.1 rotation so kinda started yesterday on it again but
    didnt remember or knew about "new" opener due to lack of knowledge
    Im glad i can help you out. if you have anymore question fell free to ask.

"i put hast as high as mastery cause in my mind it helps avoiding fury starv"

how to discredit your own guide in one sentience..... dont put feelings in a guide mate.

luckily its not that wrong. although its more along the lines of agi > crit =~mastery > haste > versa by my sims. with haste not being that far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlyn View Post
    "i put hast as high as mastery cause in my mind it helps avoiding fury starv"

how to discredit your own guide in one sentience..... dont put feelings in a guide mate.

luckily its not that wrong. although its more along the lines of agi > crit =~mastery > haste > versa by my sims. with haste not being that far behind.
    If you read what i wrote in top then you would see that i writed "i struggledet finding a probber spec where i dident starve massivly on fury when i dont have ring"
    so i still fell that im right whit what i said from start XD

Deleted
    Is Mark of the Satyr not used now? Do we use the Crit/haste or the mastery enchant in it's place?

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto View Post
    Is Mark of the Satyr not used now? Do we use the Crit/haste or the mastery enchant in it's place?
    all 3 are within like 200 dps of each other. any is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto View Post
    Simmed higher for me but the buff to Claw Enchant seems resonable if you're having trouble reaching a crit threshold
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

If you read what i wrote in top then you would see that i writed "i struggledet finding a probber spec where i dident starve massivly on fury when i dont have ring"
    so i still fell that im right whit what i said from start XD
    ... you struggled to find the cookie cutter dps build for the patch?
    222x311 is the "standard" raid build. if you read the other threads there is tons of guides suggesting it based on numbers not feelings.