Deleted

Shadow legendary question (Raid vs M+)

Hey.
    So the legendaries i have availible at the moment are Mangaza's, The Twins' Painful Touch, Sephuz's and Norgannon's.
    Not really sure what to use after 7.1.5...

For raids on single target, i feel Mangaza's + Norgannon's might actually be the best choice now. Switching out Norgannons for Twins whenit can spread dots?

For M+, i'm actually considering dropping Mangaza's for the double rings, but not entirely sure about this.

What do you guys think?

With the new and improved sephuz's. It is very easy to find times to sneak in a dispell or a stun/silence. For raids I always am using Mangaza's and sephuz's. I find it never useful to use the boots or twins.

For M+ same thing, mangaza's is an easy choice and sephuz's is extremely easy to proc. I recommend using those 2 exclusively until maybe you get the shoulders. Tab target vamp touch+swp until everthing is dotted and when you have everything dotted with the new aoe Void bolt aoe packs are alot easier to handle since you dont have to keep switching targets to upkeep the time on the dots.

With sephuz's now at 25% haste and proccable easier with dispells (mass dispell). even works dispelling an enemy buff IIRC from tonight. I'd even have the notion to say sephuz's is damn near top tier legendary for us shadow priests.

If you are able to time sephuz's secret with or after your power infusion at around 30-40 stacks of void form, you can squeeze out a few more stacks, on top of giving all the dots that are on the target an extra 25% haste meaning more ticks and more aspicious spirits

TL;DR - Belt and Sephuz's are top tier legendaries for shadow priests 7.1.5 in my own personal opinion. Only rivaled by the shoulders.

I would use:
    Shoulders>Bracers>Sephuz>Belt/trinket>Twins>Norgannon's

Given that you can get the benefit of the legendaries during the fight.
    Will probably have to put belt to second place for S2M, and last place for m+

Personal opinions:
    - Twins is very hard to get good uses out of now, even in m+.
    - Belt is underwhelming with the new drain formula and bugs out a lot.
    - Shoulders are miles ahead of any other legendary.
    - Trinket might even be better than I give it credit for.
    - Sephuz is amazing when it can be used properly.
    - Bracers are strong and very reliable, for any talent setup.